• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are some of your gaming goals?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
What are things you'd like to accomplish in gaming? I'm not talking about completing backlogs, I'm talking about feats. Speedruns, trickshots, deathless runs, etc...

I personally would like to speedrun Super Mario Bros. 3 with a time of at most half of the current world record. I'd also like to do another 100% run of TP, this time without consulting a guide. A minimalist run of BotW where I get the bare minimum of hearts to get the MS would be fun to try also.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hmm, reaching X rank in Splatoon 2 would be cool but I don't think I'll get there. I accomplished my goal of 1000% (yes not 100%) in Splatoon 2 story mode. So that's cool.

I'd also like to speedrun a game at some point. Not sure which though.

Only thing that's coming to mind that's not too out there, based on games I actually play regularly, would be some Hollow Knight cleanup stuff--mostly Godhome stuff. I need to finish doing bindings on the pantheons; I have the charm binding for Pantheon 4, and then all bindings for Pantheon 5 left to do. And there are five radiant bosses I have left to do that I would like to get to eventually--Markoth, White Defender, Watcher Knights, Oro & Mato, and Zote (except maybe Zote who I kind of leave on attuned out of spite). I also need to eventually do the Mr Mushroom/Passing of the Age quest, since that's the only HK achievement I'm missing on Switch.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I was trying to unlock all the characters in Age of Calamity, I got all but one before I got bored and stopped playing. I really still want to do that though. I would like to get all the heart containers in LA and ALbW (managed to find all the maiamais in that one, I'm still very pleased about it). One other thing I want to do is try running through TP again and exploring more. It's been almost two years since I've played it, and it was only the third Zelda game I played so I didn't venture off much. Maybe I should attempt to get all the poe souls and bugs while I'm at it, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom