• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Rupees Made Of

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
I always thought it was some kind of glass, concidering how easy they are to smash and how they explode in tiny little pieces. The reason I always thought this was because of the shooting range in OoT with the slingshot and bow. However, it would be very logical if that dude used fake rupees, otherwise his business would go bankrupt after a few visits, considering it only costs you 20 rupees to play :P

ShootingGalleryPast3.jpg

Since the LoZ universe doesn't actually exist. I always have believed that rupees are made of a material that could not exist or has not been discovered yet. But we can determine that the material that rupees are made out of is very breakable. But we can't necessarily call it a crystal or glass. Since the color of a rupee seems opaque, meaning the color of a rupee may be dyed or painted.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
It is implied rupees have sorta always existed. They have magical powers in them too, depending on who uses them it could bring about great "good" or "evil".....

I think Tingle is the person to ask about this. If anybody would know, it's him. The way he's so obsessed with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom