• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
The Walmart I went to didn't have sweatpants, and I'm running low. Had to trash some, cuz drawstrings broke. How does a Walmart not have sweatpants anyway?

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion
Had a severe pain in my intestines, and it made area in the intestines hard and I worried what would happen next.. thanks be I drank fluids and it was a passing annoyance. It scared me though.. never had rock hard spot at my stomach. :eek:

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Wanna do stuff now that I'm home from work but I cut my lip while shaving and I don't wanna do anything until it stops bleeding cuz I don't want blood dripping on things.
I also really hate cutting myself while shaving, the funny thing with me is that it always happens in the same area. I found if I shave slowly I am less likely to cut myself. I also prefer shaving after I work out since I have usually stepped out of the Steam Room, Hot Tub and Sauna.

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion
I also really hate cutting myself while shaving, the funny thing with me is that it always happens in the same area. I found if I shave slowly I am less likely to cut myself. I also prefer shaving after I work out since I have usually stepped out of the Steam Room, Hot Tub and Sauna.
A trick I learned is shave and then shower; the hot water, shampoo, and etc helps the cuts or etc heal.

——————————————-

Someone next to me kept slamming their door fifty times. Like dude.. chill.

Last edited:
What's been annoying me besides today is that Jack Daniels commercial that keeps popping up on Hulu and Plutotv.

the one where its these amateur guitarists where they act "cool" especialyl the annoying chick that screams or makes faces when she's "singing"

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion
What's been annoying me besides today is that Jack Daniels commercial that keeps popping up on Hulu and Plutotv.

the one where its these amateur guitarists where they act "cool" especialyl the annoying chick that screams or makes faces when she's "singing"
I feel the same about the Prime Day commercial on Amazon Prime Video..
Its not the commercial I object to.. its them playing it over and over and over…

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom