• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I was browsing on the GameStop website looking to Pre-order The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom and the release dates did not match and I do not know which one to believe. Nintendo Says 26th of September whereas GameStop says 31st of December.

Uh.. Hyrule we have a problem.

Thankfully they are both 2024, but I think I am getting confused.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
I was browsing on the GameStop website looking to Pre-order The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom and the release dates did not match and I do not know which one to believe. Nintendo Says 26th of September whereas GameStop says 31st of December.

Could it be North America and another country dates?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario

December 31st is the default date, it’s still going to be released in September, GameStop just hasn’t changed the date yet.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Having to redownload all my games on my Switch, cuz of the new SD card. It made me realize I have way too many on the console.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Annoyed with my 3DS which keeps freezing.

I still have my main 3DS in case of emergency, but this is a refurbished New 3DS XL that I bought off Amazon last October and sent it in to the guy who installs 3DS capture cards.

So it lasted me around 8 months, and I managed to record a lot of 3DS online footage on Mario Kart 7 and Smash 3DS before servers shut down and even a bit of OoT 3D and ALBW for just over 50 3DS sessions in all.

Tried resetting the system by holding up on the d-pad, left bumper, right bumper, A, and power button at the same time and that reboots the system, but it still freezes regularly.

I got in a Smash 3DS session an hour ago with one Smash Run and a 100 man multi-smash, but that's the exception to the rule.

Still looking around YouTube to try to discover a more permanent solution to my problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom