• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
My mom said I could name the cat we're getting next week but all my suggestions keep getting shot down. My main 3 were Sunny, Moon, and Dapper, all of which got rejected. Nayru and Majora are also a no go. They're all super cute, and I'm excited to pick a name out but it's frustrating to get all my suggestions turned down.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
My mom said I could name the cat we're getting next week but all my suggestions keep getting shot down. My main 3 were Sunny, Moon, and Dapper, all of which got rejected. Nayru and Majora are also a no go. They're all super cute, and I'm excited to pick a name out but it's frustrating to get all my suggestions turned down.
Those are all great names! Why is she not letting you name the cat when she said you could?
Ugh..
IMG_1378.jpeg

karu

Panamaniac
What are her suggestions? Maybe you could find something similiar sounding? Mr. Dapper kitty sounds cute though

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
What are her suggestions? Maybe you could find something similiar sounding? Mr. Dapper kitty sounds cute though
She wants to name her Anastasia because she's a Russian Blue. I'm not fond of that bc 1) It's really long and 2)It's more of a people name than a pet name imo.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Minecraft controller controls specifically. How anyone is able to fight effectively and efficiently on console, I will never know. For ****s sake Mojang, add a ****ing targeting system to Bedrock already!!!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Man, it was only supposed to be a bit of rain today, but then it just went crazy for a few hours and I was at the zoo and had to drive an hour's length home in that crap. At least I was able to pick up new shoes and had a fun time at the zoo.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
My parents did this with the first cat, rejected all of my suggestions but then named her ass "kitty kitty" because """no one could think of anything"""

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
How about Anya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom