• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
I'd just use my shirt as a bag. Hey, I may get weird looks, but I wouldn't have to pay a dime.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
I find those videos annoying were perported doctors say they can heal your gut, make you look youthful forever, and etc but only if you buy their supplement formula, “don’t go out and buy these ingredients! It won’t work without our patented version!” Sure snake oil salesman.. sure..

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
I find those videos annoying were perported doctors say they can heal your gut, make you look youthful forever, and etc but only if you buy their supplement formula, “don’t go out and buy these ingredients! It won’t work without our patented version!” Sure snake oil salesman.. sure..
Yeah, and next time they're going to ask about renewing our car insurance warranty, when I don't even have a car. I still get those calls, and it's hilarious.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
Yeah, and next time they're going to ask about renewing our car insurance warranty, when I don't even have a car. I still get those calls, and it's hilarious.
You get car insurance, get in an accident and the insurer says “well you gotta pass your deductable and if you have us fix your car.. your monthly goes from 500 to 1000 a month.” So I am paying for insurance because…

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
3DS Web Browser being a piece of ****, lmao. Though, I'm lucky I'm even able to use this site on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom