• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Today I did a little fleet managing at my fleet manager job by reassigning a driver to pick up an assigned load after the original driver called off work sick. I consulted their dispatcher's board that contained all the relevant information on who to use and what loads were assigned to them, made some phone calls based on their dispatcher's information, and took care of it in a couple minutes.

An hour later the fleet manager whose driver I covered called in with a huff asking why I used that driver. Her dispatch guide gave no indication he was off limits, he was wide open in terms of availability, and he happily took over when I called him. Discovered I was supposed to read a co-worker's mind and know about her micromanaging ways.

Otherwise a good day.

Last edited:
I might have gout in my left pinky toe.
Update: it wasn't gout, I just somehow injured it by doing absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
I had wake up at 6:00 in the morning, to take a breathing test, where I had to breath in tube in like what looked like a phone booth. And I had to use an inhaler like medicine, and now my mouth is dry. So, fine day to start a morning.

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA GF#G DB EF#E (If you know, you know)
I had wake up at 6:00 in the morning, to take a breathing test, where I had to breath in tube in like what looked like a phone booth. And I had to use an inhaler like medicine, and now my mouth is dry. So, fine day to start a morning.
Eeesh, yikes.

I overslept, so I was late to school.

I had to lift my puppy twice at the vet, and lift two tables 8 times that way just as much as my puppy, to set up said tables. Somehow my back isn't hurting. Then again my puppy is light as a feather. Love that cute little fluff ball.

Last edited:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I had to take that test. It sucks.

That's because of sarcoidosis, and the way that effects my lungs is similar to asthma, so I'm on a combination inhaler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom