• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I missed my college bus. It takes 3 public transport bus to get there so imma stay home today :P. The faculty advisor is gonna get pissed tho

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Like one post that's about lizards and snakes, and social media thinks, "You like reptiles right? Here's some videos of spiders."

I'm a little arachnophobic, so I don't want to see spiders ever.

Furthermore, spiders are not reptiles. Didnt think this needed to be said.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Like one post that's about lizards and snakes, and social media thinks, "You like reptiles right? Here's some videos of spiders."

I'm a little arachnophobic, so I don't want to see spiders ever.

Furthermore, spiders are not reptiles. Didnt think this needed to be said.
I think being around tons of tarantulas in my childhood fundamentally changed me as a person. Spiders don't creep me out, so I will just be chilling and somebody else is freaking out that there is a spider in the corner of the room that is essentially harmless. The only real worry with spiders is coming across one that is out of place (ie. non-indigenious or not popular amongst people who own spiders) and no near hospital can take care of it if it is poisonous enough to kill you.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I think being around tons of tarantulas in my childhood fundamentally changed me as a person. Spiders don't creep me out, so I will just be chilling and somebody else is freaking out that there is a spider in the corner of the room that is essentially harmless. The only real worry with spiders is coming across one that is out of place (ie. non-indigenious or not popular amongst people who own spiders) and no near hospital can take care of it if it is poisonous enough to kill you.
I've always been spooked by spiders, even if they were common in my area.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Weather dependent plans.... i dont know if im goimg shopping for food or no...if its lovely theyre going to a boar park...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom