• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I don't have confirmation yet, but I believe I have a fried hard drive, it started making telltale sound of a hard drive failure after my game froze, then it wouldn't turn back on. I've had plenty of hard drive failures in the past to know what it sounds like when it happens. I'll be able to recover everything, except for my game's data. Which absolutely sucks for my Minecraft data. I have a lot of important files on there for gaming on it. From world seeds, to texture pack and resource packs, to versions instances, to even option files so I can switch between those versions at will at any time. I have a ton of stuff on it, and it's not backed up.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I don't have confirmation yet, but I believe I have a fried hard drive, it started making telltale sound of a hard drive failure after my game froze, then it wouldn't turn back on. I've had plenty of hard drive failures in the past to know what it sounds like when it happens. I'll be able to recover everything, except for my game's data. Which absolutely sucks for my Minecraft data. I have a lot of important files on there for gaming on it. From world seeds, to texture pack and resource packs, to versions instances, to even option files so I can switch between those versions at will at any time. I have a ton of stuff on it, and it's not backed up.
Modder here so I've lost plenty of hard drives. I switched to ssds this year so we'll see if they last any longer. Totally feel for you, try cloning your disk over, it's worth a try.

My computer just decided to toast right in front of me, after we just fixed it earlier today, now it's beyond repair, but the only good thing about it is that my hard drive survived. Still kind of annoying though.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I accidentally shot myself in the eye I with an off brand Nerf gun. When I tried to pull the trigger, the bullet wasn't firing, so I looks down the barrel and I started messing with the bolt action part of the gun and it somehow fired the bullet while I was still looking down the barrel. I wasn't able to open up my eye for a good 5 minutes. Please learn from other people's mistakes...

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I accidentally shot myself in the eye I with an off brand Nerf gun. When I tried to pull the trigger, the bullet wasn't firing, so I looks down the barrel and I started messing with the bolt action part of the gun and it somehow fired the bullet while I was still looking down the barrel. I wasn't able to open up my eye for a good 5 minutes. Please learn from other people's mistakes...
least it werent a proper gun....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom