• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My car totes embarrassed me today!!! The locks being alarmed so ill pop my key in to open the door then pull the handle and scream!!!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
This year, I'm expected to take the lead in lesson planning for my grade and content area. Every meeting consists of me showing previous lessons and then having to write lesson plans every week. And I spend every meeting stressing "Do we like this? Do we want to change it? Is this what we want to do?" and I get no feedback.

Only for everyone else in my PLC to change their individual plans and then I'm left confused about what we are supposed to be doing each day. Yesterday I walked in on the rest of the history teachers creating a new lesson plan for tomorrow, completely ignoring the Powerpoint I already spent the effort on reworking.

(They also REFUSE to look in our Google Drive which I have organized so perfectly. There are separate folders for each lesson with an agenda, lesson plan, and all needed materials. There is also a timeline at the start of each unit with links to the same content in the folders so they don't need to search as much.)

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
This year, I'm expected to take the lead in lesson planning for my grade and content area. Every meeting consists of me showing previous lessons and then having to write lesson plans every week. And I spend every meeting stressing "Do we like this? Do we want to change it? Is this what we want to do?" and I get no feedback.

Only for everyone else in my PLC to change their individual plans and then I'm left confused about what we are supposed to be doing each day. Yesterday I walked in on the rest of the history teachers creating a new lesson plan for tomorrow, completely ignoring the Powerpoint I already spent the effort on reworking.

(They also REFUSE to look in our Google Drive which I have organized so perfectly. There are separate folders for each lesson with an agenda, lesson plan, and all needed materials. There is also a timeline at the start of each unit with links to the same content in the folders so they don't need to search as much.)
Are you a history teacher?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Our mess food, already being ****. Became worse. The other 6th block representatives and I drafted a really do able and fairly good menu. The other block guys somehow, ignored the entire menu and made an absolutely dog ****, devoid-of-nutrition, carb-only menu, probably the worst the hostel has ever seen in several years. Somehow, the girls hostel menu is always so ****ing interesting compared to us.

Boys hostel menu:
Screenshot_20230927-165804_Samsung Notes.jpg

and my social media account has been locked, maybe someone is trying to hack it :(

sent some photo id a proof. need to wait

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Plans I had tomorrow to visit a ren faire got canceled because of the weather. I don't think I'll get another chance to go this year.
Well this ended up working out anyways because I woke up this morning (I say as though I actually slept) with an awful case of the flu. I've been stuck in bed the entire day, only now do I feel coherent enough to use my phone. I couldn't even sit up this morning.
On the bright side though my mom bought me a wooden katana. Which is awesome.

Last edited:

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Went in for a job interview for a place I badly wanted to work for, but immediately there were red flags. While I was technically hired on the spot, I had to decline after what I assume is/was the boss didn't even interview me, but threw me a paper & walked away. That, & their pay rate was literally lower than if I took a few $3 kofi commissions a day, & they seemed offended that I didn't want to work for $2 an hour. Absolutely bananas.
"Nobody wants to work anymore"
Yeah, you think? My last pool job was phenomenal compared to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom