• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm working on a digital drawing right now and I have spent well over an hour trying to draw this character's face. I don't really want to give up on the drawing since I think it'll look cool, but that's only if I can get it to actually work. I'm going to try and tackle it again tomorrow but after that I quit. If something takes me over thirty attempts that usually means I'm not gonna get it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Don't get me wrong. I love my fur baby. But Yuga is like a mother's boy. He won't leave my side for a sec. When I get up and walk to the door, even for 1 step, he's following me. He always waits for me wherever I go. Yuga is a sweetie but sometimes a bit too much like a baby. I work 4 days a week. 3 days from 7.30am till 4.30pm and one day from 1pm till 10pm. That day is always on thursday. So I want to have time for myself to do my own things but Yuga keeps on meowing all the time for attention. Try to tell a cat to shut up for a while :lol:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Don't get me wrong. I love my fur baby. But Yuga is like a mother's boy. He won't leave my side for a sec. When I get up and walk to the door, even for 1 step, he's following me. He always waits for me wherever I go. Yuga is a sweetie but sometimes a bit too much like a baby. I work 4 days a week. 3 days from 7.30am till 4.30pm and one day from 1pm till 10pm. That day is always on thursday. So I want to have time for myself to do my own things but Yuga keeps on meowing all the time for attention. Try to tell a cat to shut up for a while :lol:
Is he a German Shepherd?

DivineDragoness

Bombergirl Xtreme
The table I set my bubble machine on tilted over because one of the legs wasn't properly set up, spilled my bubble solution everywhere and damaged the machine :confused:

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
I walked into work and within my first twenty steps inside the building my -
  • Right Toenail caught on the seam of my sock and ripped a small hole which has now grown to a large hole so my big toe is sticking out of my sock.
  • Left Bootlace snapped so I had one boot tight and the other one loose and uncomfy

So I ordered shoelaces and black socks from WalGreens via Door Dash and -
  • Boot laces came in just fine.
  • Walgreens has no black socks outside of the kids size in stock so I got no socks to replace the broken sock.

I took this as an omen that today was going to be a bad day.
It is.
  • Fire alarm went off because they were doing maintenance on the system.
  • Crazy lady wanted to go upstairs to our helipad again for the 17th time in the past month.
  • Someone was hyper-aggressive in the ED
  • It is too humid and hot outside to even enjoy being in my office without three fans on because someone blew out the HVAC.
  • I have 3 hours left on my shift unless something happens to make it a longer shift today.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I was cleaning one of my gameboys and decided to test it out with my copy of LADX that I’ve had for the past 5 years or so. I put it in, it didn’t work. I put it in another gameboy. It didn’t work. I cleaned both that gameboy and LADX. Didn’t work. Tried a different game. It did work. Looked at my copy of LADX. Turns out the game that I’ve owned and played for 5 years was a fake copy and I somehow never noticed despite the obvious signs.

It’s not the fact that I can’t play it that bothers me. I have plenty of other methods of playing LA. It’s the fact that it went undetected for so long combined with the fact that I now no longer own a physical copy of the original LA, DX or otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom