• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Internet provider now that they completely switched over after buying out our previous internet provider is now providing us with ****ty service.

EVERYONE in my area that uses them is rightfully pissed off. Lying bastards. They'd said the service wouldn't change. Then it changed, and became even worse.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Internet provider now that they completely switched over after buying out our previous internet provider is now providing us with ****ty service.

EVERYONE in my area that uses them is rightfully pissed off. Lying bastards. They'd said the service wouldn't change. Then it changed, and became even worse.
I hate when that happens. Internet providers can be so unforgivably finicky to deal with.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
This happened last night when I was still on vacation in Toronto.

I was sleeping in my hotel room at around 2:05 A.M. All the sudden I hear this loud sound coming from the hallway, little did I know that the fire alarm got tripped for some mysterious reason. To make matters worse it continued sounding for 10-15 agonizing minutes when I was trying to sleep. Needless to say I felt really annoyed but also really tired the following morning.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Rain comperable to a short monsoon had caused the fireworks shows in my city to not launch a good percentage of their arsenals.
I sat on the rooftop helipad with one of the best views to watch fireworks.
And it was not as well as the past three years.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
This actually happened a few days ago.

I was in Florida for about a week with my family, my mom really didn’t want to drive so we flew instead. About a day before we came home I started getting some sinus problems that persisted on the plane ride back. One thing lead to another and now my ears are all plugged up and have been for the past couple of days.

Also we transferred rooms in our hotel a few days in, and I guess the pocket of my bag that I was keeping Wario Land 4 in was open because I lost it. The hotel’s lost and found hasn’t followed up on my lost and found request yet so I’m now down a $40 game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom