• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I went to they eye doctor the other day, and I was super excited that they got a new special camera that allowed them to look in my eyes without those awful eye drops to dilate them

unfortunately the doctor found something in the back of my eye and referred me somewhere else, where they promptly put twice as many drops in my eye as usual.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I just watched someone park in the entrance to the curbside pickup lane, completely blocking anyone else from getting in there, and then turn their car off and get out so they could drag this big box into the store, presumably to return it. This forced me and others to sit there and wait for her to come back and move her car out of the way in order to use curbside pickup. Imagine being that much of an asshole. There are other people in the world besides you, lady.

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
I just watched someone park in the entrance to the curbside pickup lane, completely blocking anyone else from getting in there, and then turn their car off and get out so they could drag this big box into the store, presumably to return it. This forced me and others to sit there and wait for her to come back and move her car out of the way in order to use curbside pickup. Imagine being that much of an asshole. There are other people in the world besides you, lady.
People like that are so frusterating.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm trying to update to the latest windows version on my laptop so I can download Krita before the graphic tablet I bought gets here.

Well, I haven't updated in like a year, and my laptop has such a limited amount of space that I don't even have enough free space to download the update. It claims I have apps using up like 7 GB of space but I already went ahead and uninstalled the Bethesda Launcher, and sadly Morrowind along with it, which is a gut punch. Then I uninstalled Steam too, and after all that it didn't change anything.

The laptop apparently needs 8 GB of space to perform the download, so it's like they want me to uninstall every damn app I have. I might as well break the stupid thing...

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm trying to update to the latest windows version on my laptop so I can download Krita before the graphic tablet I bought gets here.

Well, I haven't updated in like a year, and my laptop has such a limited amount of space that I don't even have enough free space to download the update. It claims I have apps using up like 7 GB of space but I already went ahead and uninstalled the Bethesda Launcher, and sadly Morrowind along with it, which is a gut punch. Then I uninstalled Steam too, and after all that it didn't change anything.

The laptop apparently needs 8 GB of space to perform the download, so it's like they want me to uninstall every damn app I have. I might as well break the stupid thing...
Steam itself isn't too big, try uninstalling some games (you can always reinstall them later through your steam account), but try finding the games folder and backing up the save files of each game first.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Had a bit of a similar problem, I bought an SD card to help with the storage. You could do that too if deleting stuff doesn't help much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom