• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My hormones are all over the place today! It's so annoying when you have to sit in one place all day and then someone comes up to you and your hormones are like, "Oh hey! We're gonna give you hormonal thoughts about them while they're informing you about your class!" That was my afternoon in a nutshell. :dry:

Today I got to hear a lot of **** from customers because of this one girl I work with, and then this *** who also works with me was apparently leading this other chick on order to try and make me jealous or something, and it's just like ummm yeah hi not ****ing interested and I'm already with somebody great anyways so keep dreaming because it's never happening period. Then they both decided to ***** at me and the girl just sat around and played with her phone all day which was why I got cussed out by customers so much, I swear this job ****ing sucks, I can't wait until finding a new one is possible.

Oh yeah, and this morning after checking the mail I learned that I've been summoned for Jury Duty, and all I can say is that I don't have time for that **** but it's not like I have a choice really so whatever. At least venting to Vain helped me feel better, but overall I'd say that today was pretty ****ty.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It is a very sunny and hot afternoon so me and my sister went down town to run errands. On our way back the thunder started and it started to rain and not just a bit but like they emptied a bathtube. JUST WHEN WE WERE FREAKING WALKING THAT SMALL DISTANCE BACK HOME!!!!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Today I got to hear a lot of **** from customers because of this one girl I work with, and then this *** who also works with me was apparently leading this other chick on order to try and make me jealous or something, and it's just like ummm yeah hi not ****ing interested and I'm already with somebody great anyways so keep dreaming because it's never happening period. Then they both decided to ***** at me and the girl just sat around and played with her phone all day which was why I got cussed out by customers so much, I swear this job ****ing sucks, I can't wait until finding a new one is possible.

Oh yeah, and this morning after checking the mail I learned that I've been summoned for Jury Duty, and all I can say is that I don't have time for that **** but it's not like I have a choice really so whatever. At least venting to Vain helped me feel better, but overall I'd say that today was pretty ****ty.
:c I'm sorry to hear that, hon. I hope you find occupational happiness soon.

As for me, I once again do not have house.

Fig

The Altruist
I overslept and I forget to set my alarm for 7 AM and woke up at around 9 AM for I really dislike it when I wake up so late in the morning as I feel that half of the day just went and go. It's also because it's Saturday and usually I try to enjoy as much as I can on Saturdays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom