• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Today I got to hear a lot of **** from customers because of this one girl I work with, and then this *** who also works with me was apparently leading this other chick on order to try and make me jealous or something, and it's just like ummm yeah hi not ****ing interested and I'm already with somebody great anyways so keep dreaming because it's never happening period. Then they both decided to ***** at me and the girl just sat around and played with her phone all day which was why I got cussed out by customers so much, I swear this job ****ing sucks, I can't wait until finding a new one is possible.

Oh yeah, and this morning after checking the mail I learned that I've been summoned for Jury Duty, and all I can say is that I don't have time for that **** but it's not like I have a choice really so whatever. At least venting to Vain helped me feel better, but overall I'd say that today was pretty ****ty.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It is a very sunny and hot afternoon so me and my sister went down town to run errands. On our way back the thunder started and it started to rain and not just a bit but like they emptied a bathtube. JUST WHEN WE WERE FREAKING WALKING THAT SMALL DISTANCE BACK HOME!!!!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Today I got to hear a lot of **** from customers because of this one girl I work with, and then this *** who also works with me was apparently leading this other chick on order to try and make me jealous or something, and it's just like ummm yeah hi not ****ing interested and I'm already with somebody great anyways so keep dreaming because it's never happening period. Then they both decided to ***** at me and the girl just sat around and played with her phone all day which was why I got cussed out by customers so much, I swear this job ****ing sucks, I can't wait until finding a new one is possible.

Oh yeah, and this morning after checking the mail I learned that I've been summoned for Jury Duty, and all I can say is that I don't have time for that **** but it's not like I have a choice really so whatever. At least venting to Vain helped me feel better, but overall I'd say that today was pretty ****ty.

:c I'm sorry to hear that, hon. I hope you find occupational happiness soon.

As for me, I once again do not have house.

Mido

Version 1
It's been one of those days, my martial artistry has been sloppy lately, and I was delivered a roundhouse kick straight outta the thin air. Man, am I annoyed with myself! :mad:

Fig

The Altruist
I overslept and I forget to set my alarm for 7 AM and woke up at around 9 AM for I really dislike it when I wake up so late in the morning as I feel that half of the day just went and go. It's also because it's Saturday and usually I try to enjoy as much as I can on Saturdays.

They honestly had the nerve to try and call me into work early today too, and after the ****ty day I had yesterday I wasn't gonna have it, so I said **** no! Now that I'm actually here, I'm glad that I did too, I don't think I could say that I ever have a good day at work due to how annoying the customers and people I work with tend to be.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Okay, well let's see.
First I had to MANUALLY thread the bobbin into the sewing machine. That required me to crane my neck at an awkward angle and get on the floor to look at the sewing machine from the correct angle.
While I was doing that, my dad had the nerve to blame me for the upstairs looking the way it does. Umm, excuse me. The only thing in the hallway that is my fault is my gym bag from inside my truck. Everything else is ****ing Christmas decorations that never got completely put away. That was not my fault at all. Actually, I'm pretty sure HE was the one who did that.
Well, once I finally got the gd bobbin threaded, I tried sewing a hem on a random piece of fabric. The freaking thread got wrapped around the plate and everything got stuck. I tried cutting everything out, but it wouldn't come off. So, now there's a chunk of suede fabric sewn into the sewing machine. Every single time I go to use the sewing machine, it's ****ing broken. I told my mom we need a new sewing machine. (She uses it as well.) She said that I was going to have to earn it. Okay. Don't ***** about not being able to sew your damn curtains because the freaking sewing machine is broken!
After rage quitting with the sewing machine, I sat down and realized that my already way too tight neck and shoulder muscles had tightened up even more. Great. Because you know, I'm not already in a lot of pain everyday or anything.
When my mom was getting ready to leave, her and my dad started complaining about how the kitchen is a mess and how I apparently never do anything even though I'm the one that always gets stuck cleaning up their messes. Well, my dad said it was ridiculous and told me something else (I can't remember right now.). He kept going on and on about it and it was getting annoying. He always dwells on every negative thing that I do or don't do. Well, that got my mom to start dwelling on it and adding on to the pressure. When I asked them to stop dwelling on it, even though they had already noticed that I was getting upset, my dad snapped at me. He said something along the lines of "I'll show you dwelling." and something else that I can't really remember. Well, I walked out of the room and cried. And they wonder why I can't wait to move out of the house.
So, I haven't spoke to my dad since that. I've been in kind of a bad mood all day. My neck and shoulders hurt like hell.

((Sorry about the rant and swearing.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom