• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What’s the last movie you saw in theaters?

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
whats the last movie you saw in the theaters. For me it was Maze runner: death cure.

QcFQOVmY_o.png

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 with friends and golly gosh it was dull as hell.

Oh wait, it was The Last Jedi.
Thanks @Azure Sage. It was meh, I'm not a Star Wars fan so it felt like I was watching half a movie, and half of that movie could have been cut in half for all the difference anything made.

Quin

Disaster Master
Been a while, I think it was either Spider-man Homecoming, or Baby Driver. Both solid movies.

Yeah, I don't really care much for the loud filthy theater experience. I have a nice big TV for a reason.

funnier6

Courage~
Murder on the Orient Express. The book was way better naturally but the movie was pretty good, occasionally the camera angles are really dumb and the acting/writing could’ve been a bit better in spots.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
IT.

And that was the first movie I've seen in theaters in a few years I believe. Don't go very often. Mostly just for horror movies any more.

Dan

It's been years since I last went to the Cinima. Last time I went was 2012 for the Hobbit. I'm not missing anything though apart from remakes/reboots I've already seen. :bubsy:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Insidious: The Last Key. Though, I tend to go to the movies pretty regularly whenever major releases hit. However, I do miss a few movies here and there.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Black panther. It was pretty good I thought, the main villain, Killmonger, was really great and quite original. It kind of reminded me of the Lion King story-wise. I was a little overhyped but still a pretty solid movie.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
It'll be The Last Jedi, mostly because my gf would kill me if we didn't see every future Star Wars movie together. Most of my gripes about it are connected to its ties to the last movie, being produced by a different director. That considered, it was very enjoyable for me, especially since the first movie wasn't fresh in my memory at all. It wasn't afterward when I tried to piece it together.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I recently saw The Disaster Artist with two friends directly after watching The Room together. It was a funny movie for the purposes of the meme but it doesn’t stand out to me as something I’d watch again.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Goodbye Christopher Robin was the last one I went to see, so it's been a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom