• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What’s the last movie you saw in theaters?

The Last Jedi.
Hoping to go watch A Wrinkle in Time soon, but I want to read the book first, and I keep forgetting to get it from the library.

Was The Last Jedi good? I wanted to go see it, but didn't feel like dealing with crowd
My friend and I thought it was pretty good, and worth going to the theater to see. However, we agreed that the movie was a little slow at first, and was a little disjointed. They switched back and forth between characters, and sometimes had odd gaps between scenes, or cut too quickly to the next scene. I also think that it left a few unanswered questions--mainly concerning Rae's (Rey? I've seen it spelled both ways...) background and family. Other than that, I think it was good.

My friend and I thought it was pretty good, and worth going to the theater to see. However, we agreed that the movie was a little slow at first, and was a little disjointed. They switched back and forth between characters, and sometimes had odd gaps between scenes, or cut too quickly to the next scene. I also think that it left a few unanswered questions--mainly concerning Rae's (Rey? I've seen it spelled both ways...) background and family. Other than that, I think it was good.

I've always like the Star Wars movies and i really liked Force Awakened. I'll have to rent The Last Jedi when it comes to RedBox or something

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
The last movie I saw in theaters was The Last Jedi. I thought it was a pretty good movie, not the best in the series but over all not a terrible movie.

:wynaut:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Ready Player One, the movie based off of the very popular (and very good) book by Ernest Cline, about an 80's kid in 2045 who is trying to win trillions of dollars by finding a video game easter egg in the world's largegst, and practically only video game.

Did not live up to the fantastic book. Many things cut out, so on so forth. Decent, but the bar was too high

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom