• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What’s the first Zelda game you’ve played

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
My first was Ocarina of Time.

I played it because my dear father had been cursed by an imp, and I had to beat the game in an allotted amount of time lest my family suffer the same fate.
Luckily I beat the dastardly devil through many trials, and he was never to be seen again.

It was oracle of ages for me. I had my first Gameboy Color For my birthday and didn’t have any games so my grandparents took me to get some. My friends were playing Pokemon red and blue but I wanted something different so I’d seen the oracle games and ended up getting ages, after a while I was addicted to that game so I saved up and got Seasons and I’ve still got them to this day kept nice and clean in their boxes.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Good ol' Zelda I for the NES. The only console my family had was an NES, up until we got a Wii somewhere around 2009-2010. I feel like I missed out on so much history between the two consoles, but enjoyed the heck outta that golden console.

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
Ocarina of Time for N64 was my first Zelda game. My nephew Brad and Sky saw me watching them play Zelda on N64 and decided to get me into the game, I couldn't tell either it was my nephew Sky or Brad that got me Ocarina of Time but I think it's Sky because his name was carved into the cartage but I do love Zelda ever since. <3

Wind Waker. My family didn’t own a console so we were only able to play at my grandparents. My oldest brother would control Link while my other brother and I would help solve the puzzles. Took us 5 years to complete it but totally worth it. I came back and did it myself later and it was much shorter.

the very first one on the nes, sometime in 1988, a while already after it released in the EU, it was a present, i was not at all familiar with LoZ but that present most certainly made a big impact on my life

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
The first Zelda game that I played was actually Ocarina of Time 3D, so I got into the series very late compared to probably most people here. My parents (or friends) just never introduced me to the series as a kid so I didn't know much about it until I was much older.

ToonLink64

lamer gamer
Oot. I went to an all nightery where there was an N64. then, my attention spread throughout the console. and now, it's just Zelda. who's Mario again? he's that smash bro's guy right?

KTep

Picori_Kev1n
My first Zelda game was OOT for N64 which got me into playing videogames. It’s the game my brother got from Toys R Us. When I was 7, I used to play this game immediately after the school is over. I spent most of my time in the bottom of the well because I thought it has a hidden boss in it. I always mute the game every time I see a ReDead, the haunting sound they make always scares me when I was a kid.

I remember watching my cousin playing this game before I started playing it. When I saw him fight ganondorf, I thought it looks epic so it made me want to play the game. Plus it’s the only Zelda game where I successfully got all the heart pieces

The character interaction & the soundtrack in the cutscenes was really memorable for me. The cutscene in the beginning of the game is what got me interesting in playing the game in the 1st place. What interests me is that it shows Princess Zelda & Impa trying to escape from Ganondorf. I was wondering what was going to happen next so I kept playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom