• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What’s the first Zelda game you’ve played

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
what’s the very first Zelda game you’ve ever played and why did you play it.

For me it was Zelda twilight princess on wii in 2012.
My uncle gave it to me cause he didnt play games anymore so I tried it out and I fell in love with this game and I was on it like 24/7 until I found out they had more Zelda games!!!

And yes I thought Links name was Zelda lol

Zelda 1 in 1987. Why did I play it? Hmm... maybe it because it was gold and stood out. Maybe because everyone was talking about it.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Skyward Sword because my friend got it. We played it togther and it made me want to buy another, so I got OoT and was hooked from there

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
OOT when it first came out for N64. I watched my brother play the earlier games for years, but when I watched him play through OOT, I finally got brave enough to try playing myself. I fell in love then and there and never looked back. :)

My first was Zelda II, It was on demo at the local Toys R Us and I thought it was fun and interesting so ended up getting it

Link's Awakening. A classmate in elementary school brought his Gameboy to school and let me and a few others play it collaboratively (our Link was named "Butts", of course...). We played it for weeks before the teacher complained and his parents stopped letting him bring his Gameboy to school. We only played up through Bottle Grotto and it was years before I had a Gameboy of my own and got to play it (the DX version that time) again.

I fell in love with that game from the second I picked it up and it's still (tied for) my favorite to this day.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
wind waker, my brother had that and mario sunshine for his gamecube, it stopped working not too long and he went on to the ps2, so when my dad got me my own gamecube, the games were mine to own

Technically it was the original on NES, but I was young and had no idea what I was doing, later I rented A Link to the Past and would just spend hours wandering around Hyrule, so I consider that to be my first true Zelda to play.

0cExSvQ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom