• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Not really sure what else to say as almost everyone seems dead set on me being scum, and I'd just be repeating myself at this point.
How about you start by suggesting an alternative lynch? Does anybody stick out to you? In the event you do get lynched and flip Town, I'd like to see if you had any notions of scum activity beforehand.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
All jokes aside... idk, I'm just ready to end this day I guess. ALIT seems like the best place to start. We'll see where we go from there.
Oh no, this is Day 1 for me all over again.

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 3.4

A Link in Time - 3 (Mellow Ezlo, Pendio, Zachie)
Scrum - 1 (Dekunut)

Not voting - 4 (A Link in Time, Emiya Shirou, Minish Link, Storm)

Moi-moi with 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. The day ends Thursday September 7th at 10pm EST.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Tbh, I haven't been keeping up as well as i maybe should be due to school having started again and not yet having internet at my house.

Right now, I'm pretty set on my alit vote. While some of the things he said during the last day made me potentially change my mind, I want to give Zachie the benefit of the doubt for now, and is rather lynch alit than either of the alternatives (Storm, Pendio, and myself). I know my own role, and while I'm still wary of Pendio and Storm, the former's latest defense looks solid and Storm hasn't really done anything aside from post some fluff and unexplained reads lists so there's next to nothing to go on there. I'm not sold on alit being mafia, but I'm more confident on him than anybody else, and he has really disappeared today.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, as much as I'm hesitant about it, Alit does seem to be the best candidate. But we're nearing the EoD and need to have something to go off of.

Deku, I'd advise that you block either Zachie or Pendio. Either way we're bound to get a lead. Zachie can target whoever he wants to.

If nothing turns up, then we need to pressure Mezlo or Storm.

Vote: A Link in Time

Sorry, friendo.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If ALIT flips scum, I'd say block Pendio. If not, then maybe you should block Zachie? I feel like all the plans kinda rely on ALIT flipping scum and we aren't even sure on that anymore. But I do agree that that's kind of the only lead we have right now.

D

Deleted member 14134

WEDNESDAY NIGHT
FINAL VOTE COUNT

A Link in Time - 4 (Emiya Shirou, Mellow Ezlo, Pendio, Zachie)
Scrum - 2 (Dekunut, Storm)

Not voting - 2 (A Link in Time, Minish Link)

Not even the power of a magical garment girl could prepare Alit for the endless monologues that are mandatory before and during any real anime battle. After hours and hours of listening to his classmates drone on he finally decided to commit Seppuku with his magical chainsaw and save himself from several more episodes of bull**** filler. The classmates approached the bloody mess that was ALiTs body and lifted his skirts up to check his panties.

images

B.I.H. A Link in Time aka Ayumu Aikawa, the Rule-Breaker
His panties were pink and have Eucliwood Hellscythe on them
Monday Morning-Wednesday Night

The Enrolled (7)
  1. @DekuNut
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. @Mellow Ezlo
  4. @Minish_Link The Innocent Child
  5. @Pendio
  6. @Storm
  7. @Zachie
The Expelled (5)
  1. Jimmu Felix Argyle the Model Student Lynched day 1
  2. Jamie Luka Urushibara the Model Student Killed night 1
  3. Mido Satoru Fujinuma the Rule-Breaking Role Cop Lynched day 2
  4. funnier Spike Spiegel the Model Student Role Cop Killed night 2
  5. A Link in Time Ayumu Aikawa, the Rule-Breaker Lynched day 3
Moi-moi, day 4 begins Friday September 8th at 10pm EST. Anyone with night actions please pm me your actions before this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom