• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
@Storm Since you've posted a few scrum lists, who do you think would make a good lynch candidate?

i'm not sure. I don't even know whats happening
I follow this whole section
I get updates about new threads
but I didn't get pinged til you mentioned me. gotta read back and I'll give you an answer

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
EBWODP:
Mellow Ezlo? I don't really have any evidence. I don't have a power role

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Out of curiosity, between Alit and Pendio who would you pick? Do either of them stick out to you?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm also against a no lynch today. I feel like we still have information to choose someone, regardless of all the claims that have been made. I'm not entirely against testing Zachie at night, but it is a bit risky. Especially as whoever is mafia will know the plan as well and can maybe use it to their advantage.

Other than that, ALIT is looking pretty suspect today and I feel like his lynch would probably be our best chance. Pendio is probably my second biggest scum lean at the moment. Though only because I feel like Zachie's claim could be true due to the other reveals today.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I feel like we're giving Storm/Libk a bit of a pass, so remember to watch them too.
Even so, let's not lynch him today. ALIT rebates on the chopping block from yesterday, so I can get down with his lynch.

Pen

The game is on!
While I still agree with my plan from earlier today to some extent, it was admittedly a quite spontaneous and not totally thought through plan. I don't think a no-lynch today is good, but I for one would think it a lot better if DekuNut would block Zachie tonight. Of course it's ultimately up to Deku though.

Also, it's time for me to attempt to clear my name as best I can. On day 1 I was the first one to vote for Mido. Sure it was RVS, but do you really think I would have left that vote on him for the rest of the day if I was in cahoots with him? He was really close to getting lynched that day, so it's certainly not something I would've been comfortable with if I was Mafia. Especially not a Role Cop on day 1.

Also, when I accused and voted for Zachie yesterday I was under the impression that I was one of many Vanilla Townies. It turns out there were a lot fewer VTs than I originally thought. I think that post too can be used to some extent to see that I speak the truth.

Anyway, night is drawing near. I think everyone has seen the evidence against ALIT, so his lynch seems the most natural to me. I'm still very cautious of Zachie but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until tomorrow at least. Speaking of Zachie though, it seemed to me like he all of a sudden wanted me dead, only after I started accusing him...

Vote: A Link In Time

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Also, when I accused and voted for Zachie yesterday I was under the impression that I was one of many Vanilla Townies. It turns out there were a lot fewer VTs than I originally thought. I think that post too can be used to some extent to see that I speak the truth.
What do you mean by this point here? Did you think that Zachie was a Vanilla Townie too? =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom