• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachie

Moo
I had one quite spontaneous plan in mind. If we want to confirm Zachie, we could no-lynch today and have our Roleblocker block Zachie tonight. If there's a night kill anyway, we'll know it was the Mafia, and Zachie will be cleared. Looking at the numbers I think we can afford such a move. Also, if we go through with this, I would advice the Bodyguard protects the Roleblocker.
Considering there have been no mafia kills this game as of yet this would prove nothing as if they get a no kill again it just incriminates me. That's some kinda scummy thinking you got there Pendio.

Pen

The game is on!
Considering there have been no mafia kills this game as of yet this would prove nothing as if they get a no kill again it just incriminates me. That's some kinda scummy thinking you got there Pendio.

That's the whole point of the tactic. If there is no kill we have good reason to assume you're Mafia.

Zachie

Moo
That's the whole point of the tactic. If there is no kill we have good reason to assume you're Mafia.
Not at all. It proves nothing at all. If there's a kill, then mafia killed.. if there's no kill then Mafia could have just been blocked but you'll blame me. Your logic is busted.

Pen

The game is on!
Not at all. It proves nothing at all. If there's a kill, then mafia killed.. if there's no kill then Mafia could have just been blocked but you'll blame me. Your logic is busted.

Mafia would not have been blocked since the Roleblocker would be blocking you. That is to say you're not actually the Mafia. :right:

Zachie

Moo
Mafia would not have been blocked since the Roleblocker would be blocking you. That is to say you're not actually the Mafia. :right:
You do realise as Vig I'm most likely to die so robbing me of what could potentially be my final shot isn't in your best interest.

Pen

The game is on!
You do realise as Vig I'm most likely to die so robbing me of what could potentially be my final shot isn't in your best interest.

You've been one of my prime suspects since yesterday. And even today, after your claim, I'm not the only one who doubts you. Besides, your kills so far have seemed very anti-Town, so I would honestly feel better if we do not see a kill from you tonight.

Zachie

Moo
You've been one of my prime suspects since yesterday. And even today, after your claim, I'm not the only one who doubts you. Besides, your kills so far have seemed very anti-Town, so I would honestly feel better if we do not see a kill from you tonight.
The only other person who doubts me is our topic scumspect (do you like that? XD), how do we know you're not also scum trying to move attention away from ALIT & remove me from the equation so you can remove a power piece from the game & get a night kill?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Those aren't the only two to question your claim, Zachie.
My problem with this plan is framing. If we do that, the mafia can simply withhold a kill and we waste a day period.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Those aren't the only two to question your claim, Zachie.
My problem with this plan is framing. If we do that, the mafia can simply withhold a kill and we waste a day period.
It's not entirely foolproof either, as assuming there are two mafia left, they could just send the one that's not Zachie to send the kill anyway.

It was a decent idea, but there are ways that it could go wrong. Tbh, I'm getting a little suspicious of Pendio for suggesting it. I can see a Pendio and Alit scum tram being possible.

On the other hand, his reluctance to it makes me slightly suspicious of Zachie, since he's most likely going to die tonight anyway, and it's possibly an easy way for Pendio to bluff when Zachie is in fact his scumbud.

Although there's a lot of WIFOM there so eh.

Let's do this instead. @Zachie before the night phase, you tell us who you're going to shoot. Deku can block that person, and EMIYA can guard you. If the person you say you're gonna target is mafia, then they'll probably target you, but it won't matter because they'll be roleblocked anyway. If the person you kill is town, however, then there will potentially be two town deaths but at least you will be confirmed.

The problem, though, is that the mafia could target the same person as you, or holster, in an attempt to frame you. But what does everyone else think about this? No matter what Zachie, you'll survive if EMIYA guards you.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I think it's a better test, but no test is ungameable.
I say Don't give him protection. A bodyguard can me more important than a scumread vig

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm fine with guarding either Deku or Zachie, but not with no-lynching Today. There are plenty of suspects to choose from so we could work to narrow down the list for the time being. I'd go with Alit or Pendio, but that's just me.

Another alternative is to get rid of Zachie and go the rest of the game without NKs. If he's Mafia, then that'll confirm that there's no Vig, but if he's Vig and the Mafia have been laying low this entire time, then we're in trouble deep. It's a risk I'd rather not chance, but it's still an option.

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 3.3

A Link in Time - 2 (Mellow Ezlo, Zachie)
Emiya Shirou - 1 (Dekunut)
Zachie - 1 (A Link in Time)

Not voting - 4 (Emiya Shirou, Minish Link, Pendio, Storm)

Moi-moi with 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. The day ends Thursday September 7th at 10pm EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom