• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
@Pendio do you have a role to claim? I assume you're just a Vanilla?

Yeah I'm vanilla. I vaguely hinted at it yesterday.

tbf it could go both ways, he could be inactive mafia & that's why there's been so kills.. but at the same time I just don't find it likely so I'm more inclined to believe that he's town.

Why do you not find it likely? You seem to go a lot on gut feeling.

I know Tristan is something.

How is that?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
How is that?
By way of feeling. the natural order of life. the ebb and flow of emotion. the fact that him and ALIT seem to be always unavailable for questioning. and the fact that Tristan has my posts ignored or something

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I did pick up that you were dropping hints about being the BG. That's why, while I said I thought some of your comments were odd, I didn't feel you were scum.
I also was going to ask if you had a history of subtley hinting your role (but didn't as I didn't want to point it out if mafia hadn't caught on), as the same thing happened in Avatar and I don't think a lot of people caught it then either.
Only if I feel it's worthwhile given certain circumstances, but it's not necessarily a Town-tell. Always use your role to the fullest advantage. Like I'm assuming you did by revealing yourself as the Innocent Child right from the very start.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
By way of feeling. the natural order of life. the ebb and flow of emotion. the fact that him and ALIT seem to be always unavailable for questioning. and the fact that Tristan has my posts ignored or something
Ya lol, if I may, exactly what questions have you asked me this game? In fact, exactly what do you have against me besides my supposed inactivity when I have more posts than you, a confirmed townie, and the game mod? We don't have internet hooked up at our new house yet, so forgive me if I missed a question you asked me, but iirc you haven't actually asked me anything, or said anything worth responding to. It just seems like you're fishing tbh.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also, I would appreciate if you didn't insult my devotion to this game by assuming I would ever have someone on ignore while I'm in a game with them. It's an insult to me, it's an insult to my love for mafia, and how dare you insinuate that I would do that.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Also, I would appreciate if you didn't insult my devotion to this game by assuming I would ever have someone on ignore while I'm in a game with them. It's an insult to me, it's an insult to my love for mafia, and how dare you insinuate that I would do that.
Wasnt sure you took it off from last game. I know you and Musicfan talked about it in Avatar Korra 3. I dont mean to offend. Forgive me.

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 3.2

A Link in Time - 2 (Mellow Ezlo, Zachie)
Emiya Shirou - 1 (Dekunut)

Not voting - 5 (A Link in Time, Emiya Shirou, Minish Link, Pendio, Storm)

Moi-moi with 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. The day ends Thursday September 4th at 10pm EST.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So...I know that this is going to come off as a selfish request but can we do without forcing everyone to claim for the rest of the Day? There's no limit to the roleclaims so Town could easily exploit that if they wanted to. But honestly knowing who everyone is would ruin the excitement of deducing scrum based on their actions. And I'm fully aware that requesting this as someone who claimed is hypocritical, but I really only dropped hints and let everyone draw their own conclusions.

I'm doing this for the benefit of the game, not myself.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Hmm, in every mafia game I've ever played, there has never been an option for mafia to holster their night kill. So that would mean every single night kill Zachie made would have to exactly overlap with the mafia's if that were the case, which seems unlikely. I can buy the explanation for the Jamie kill, but killing funnier was completely uncalled for as he was the most active and solving person in thread.

DekuNut being the role blocker is more believable, especially since he was consistent with his suspicion on EMIYA and followed up on it during the night.

As for myself, I realize I put myself in a hard spot because of my Day 1, but I am still town. If you think I'm mafia, your thought process is that I saved Mido on Day 1 only to bus him on Day 2 when I could have easily died in his place instead and given another role cop investigation. I find that absurd.

Vote: Zachie

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I can understand questioning Zacow's claim, but for now I'm gonna trust it. If we mislynch today, I'll look back at him, but either way I think he earned himself another day of life.

Pen

The game is on!
Hm... @Pendio What do you make of Zachie's claim?

Out of the role claims, Zachie's is the one I'm the most doubtful of. The other claims seem very believable to me, but I'm very iffy on Zachie atm.

I had one quite spontaneous plan in mind. If we want to confirm Zachie, we could no-lynch today and have our Roleblocker block Zachie tonight. If there's a night kill anyway, we'll know it was the Mafia, and Zachie will be cleared. Looking at the numbers I think we can afford such a move. Also, if we go through with this, I would advice the Bodyguard protects the Roleblocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom