• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
AAAAAAAAAAND I forgot to mention Storm since he didn't make a vote. Uh, he could be a Goon, too!

But he hasn't done anything that sticks out to me.

Zachie

Moo
Also, Pendio's vote on Zachie is concerning. I don't recall his reasoning, but he could have wanted to misdirect the lynch away from Mido. Given how he's been laying low and posting safely, Pendio is liable to be the Mafia Traitor.

I agree completely with this. I understand where the suspicions for ALIT, DN and Mido are coming from, but I personally don't view either of them as particularly scummy. I guess the one thing about ALIT that bothers me is how he seems to have lost his strive to scum hunt. From what I've seen today, while ALIT has been under attack he has barely done anything to suggest other lynch candidates. He's been too focused on defending himself (something some players accused him of not doing...). I do read his recent lack of scum hunting as a bit scummy.

If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure I made it clear earlier this day phase that, had I been around through all of day 1, I would have most likely kept my random vote on Mido too. No one seemed bothered by that when I mentioned it earlier.

Anyway, I find myself agreeing completely with DN on his thoughts and views on EMIYA. While it's not a super strong case, I certainly find it noteworthy nonetheless. And my suspicions on Zachie have grown a bit as well. I get that he's not used to day periods being this long, but as a Townie I think longer days like this are only beneficial. Most of us are probably just Vanilla Townies, so our power lies with our vote. If we don't have enough time to discuss and debate and make up our minds during the day, we risk missing out on the only real power that we have. A Mafia member would want to shorten the day, not a Townie. At least not a day period that's only 72 hours long. Also, the way Zachie popped in earlier and just said how he didn't like this length of day didn't sit quite right with me. There was still good discussion going on, so it made him seem very uncooperative.

Vote: Zachie

Pen

The game is on!
Alright I just caught up on the day. What a claim fest this is lol. Anyway, I quoted some things that I'll start by responding to.

if you want my opinion. I think Pen might be your bodyguard. or Tristan. It certainly is not me

Why do you say our names specifically?

Funnier was active to the point of suspicion and I thought it was a bit off how he was always here replying to every post (more or less), and I didn't trust him as I said. I felt he was mafia trying to seem active as a way of eliminating any suspicion on him.

Most of us openly agreed on that funnier definitely seemed to be Town. To be honest I think it was quite reckless of you to night kill him, assuming your claim is true.

Also, I don't buy your reasoning for killing Jamie and funnier. Your Jamie kill screams OMGUS and funnier had been playing a very townie game.

I agree with this statement. Both your kills, Zachie, seem very much like Mafia kills.

I do not think you should be lynching me because I'm still your greatest weapon against the mafia.

You're not such a great weapon when you take matters into your own hands and kill one of our strongest Town players. I don't mean for this to sound rude, but your actions haven't really helped us so far.

If course, it's possible that the mafia and vig targeted the same person, but what are the odds of that happening both nights?

As I said earlier in this post, I think both kills seem very much like Mafia kills. Assuming Zachie'sclaim is true I think it's a decent possibility he killed the same players as the Mafia. Especially with funnier.

I like Storm as a townie, I'm fairly certain there's 3 mafia though

What exactly makes you seem so trusting of Storm?

I think there's substance to all the claims we've seen today so I want to trust them. Still cautious, but not overly so. If I do choose to trust the claims then, from my point of view, the prime suspects are ALIT, Tristan and Storm. In regard to that my gut says ALIT is one of them. And Storm is either the Traitor or the other regular Mafia member. Now, before I post next time I'll try to see if I can find some good leads based on Mido's posts.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
So Zachie claims to be vig that killed Jamie and funnier.
Deku claims roleblocker that blocked funnier and EMIYA.
EMIYA claims bodyguard that protected Zachie and funnier.

Hm, I don't see how this all makes sense unless mafia just isn't putting in their nks. Though I guess it's also possible that they just chose the same targets as vig Zachie both nights. I could see mafia targeting Jamie night 1 to try and frame Zachie, but if they did they didn't really push that angle a lot. Funnier also makes sense as a mafia target, since he was a town read for pretty much everyone and playing pretty aggressively. Also kinda likely that Mido used his rolecop ability on funnier night 1 and that's why mafia would target him night 2.

Either way, I feel like ALIT is very likely scum now. With Mido's flip as role cop, I could kinda see ALIT wanting to protect him since it's an extremely useful role.

I just can't get over the fact that Zachie's kills (if vig) were pretty irresponsible. Sorry Zachie. But funnier was a top town read for a reason and targeting Jamie just because he was going after you is kinda bad. Like Mezlo and Pendio said, they do look like scum kills. I just don't know why he wouldn't go after ALIT after seeing Mido's flip, since that was the whole point of day 2.

But it's kinda hard to fake claim right now, so I'm inclined to believe him.

Zachie

Moo
@Pendio do you have a role to claim? I assume you're just a Vanilla?

What exactly makes you seem so trusting of Storm?
tbf it could go both ways, he could be inactive mafia & that's why there's been so kills.. but at the same time I just don't find it likely so I'm more inclined to believe that he's town.

Zachie

Moo
Also I always play unlimited shot Vig like this, I prefer to follow my gut & Jamie & Funnier stuck out to me more than anything. I even told Funnier that I was scum reading him. I prefer to be active than inactive.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Why do you say our names specifically?
I can say everybody's names. but the truth is we have 2 mafia, and if broham is recruited, they might be of one mind. I know Tristan is something. and could be an inactive mafia, due to him moving and starting school. not enough to damn him, but enough to think

tbf it could go both ways, he could be inactive mafia & that's why there's been so kills.. but at the same time I just don't find it likely so I'm more inclined to believe that he's town.

I'm never Inactive. right now I'm trying to prove I can still play after last game's "Here comes the Boom-I"

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also I always play unlimited shot Vig like this, I prefer to follow my gut & Jamie & Funnier stuck out to me more than anything. I even told Funnier that I was scum reading him. I prefer to be active than inactive.
What stuck out about them over someone like alit, who now looks a lot worse because of Mido's flip, though? Your Jamie kill really does look like OMGUS, and funnier was the most active and helpful town player in the entire game. There was nothing suspicious about Jamie's vote on you or the way he went about it, and I find the reasoning that funnier was too active to be town to be complete bs. Why would you kill the most active player for being too active, especially when that player is nearly everybody's top town read?

Anyway, I'll

Unvote

for now, but I'm definitely going to keep an eye on Zachie, especially since both of Deku's targets were confirmed/claimed townies. It just seems oddly convenient that the supposed vig's targets happened to be the only ones to die in the night.

Anyway, to get things moving...

Vote: Alit

I wanna hear your thoughts on everything that's happened so far this day since you're on the hot plate now.

Zachie

Moo
Why would you kill the most active player for being too active, especially when that player is nearly everybody's top town read?
Just because you think my reasoning is bs doesn't mean it is. That's why I did it. May as well put my vote back on ALIT anyway.

VOTE: ALIT

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
So... Did nobody catch my hints from earlier? =P

I did pick up that you were dropping hints about being the BG. That's why, while I said I thought some of your comments were odd, I didn't feel you were scum.
I also was going to ask if you had a history of subtley hinting your role (but didn't as I didn't want to point it out if mafia hadn't caught on), as the same thing happened in Avatar and I don't think a lot of people caught it then either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom