• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachie

Moo
@Vig Pls don't target me ever if you don't want a misfire.
Hey, @EMIYA Shirou can you explain this to me please?

Am reading back on ALIT's posts and this stands out to me..

I want to hear why Mido suspects me, but I think his thought process in evaluating the people on his wagon is townie.

He unvotes Mido in the same post, normally if someone is against you you wouldn't unvote them :\ I don't like it.. and I'm beginning to think you have a good point here.

UNVOTE

VOTE: ALIT

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I wasn't going to, but since you guys asked...

Hello friends, this is Roleblocker-kun
I blocked funnier Night One and Thar Night Two. That means either mafia are all using powers or were inactive Night One, because obviously funnier was town.
But hey, things seem to point that way
Vote: EMIYA
And obviously if he's town we go push at Zachie-chan.

Zachie

Moo
Why is EMIYA nicknamed Thar? That's just confusing..

But thank you for appearing Deku

UNVOTE

VOTE: EMIYA

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Hey, @EMIYA Shirou can you explain this to me please?
Well, looks like someone was paying attention. *nods in approval*

Of course. If you shot me that Night, then I wouldn't have been able to protect you on N1 or funnier on N2. But I had a sneaking suspicion that it was Deku who blocked me last Night since we had clashed so much. I chose to guard you on Night 1 because your vote for Minish_Link screamed Town to me, and funnier is already spoken for.

So... Did nobody catch my hints from earlier? =P

Zachie

Moo
Well, looks like someone was paying attention. *nods in approval*

Of course. If you shot me that Night, then I wouldn't have been able to protect you on N1 or funnier on N2. But I had a sneaking suspicion that it was Deku who blocked me last Night since we had clashed so much. I chose to guard you on Night 1 because your vote for Minish_Link screamed Town to me, and funnier is already spoken for.

So... Did nobody catch my hints from earlier? =P
So you're claiming to be BG?

*goes back in time*

Bro, there isn't even a Vengeful role in the game lol. All of the roles are listed in the second post.

Although funnier does have a point. We have about 24 hours left before the Day ends and nobody is sticking out. Doesn't look like Mafia is willing to take any big risks starting out. Given their numbers, they're likely holding off until the Night to recruit someone.

No matter what happens, stick together and stay strong. Just remember, I will protect all of you.

@Vig Pls don't target me ever if you don't want a misfire.

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

But I will protect my friends.

And yes, Town does have power roles. I know of at least one who does.

..okay.

UNVOTE

Zachie

Moo
This means that mafia have at least three powers, since we have five. That means there's at least two more.

@Bok of the Wild do we need to lynch Mafia Traitor in order to win?

Zachie

Moo
Stealing Storm's list. Took out deads.

ALIT
Deku - Claims Roleblocker
EMIYA - Claims BG
Tristan
Pendio
Minish - Innocent Child
Zachie - Vigilante

By process of elimination, & considering we have five power roles that means that is 2 mafia left & a traitor. Minish is confirmed town, I'm town.. I'm willing to trust Deku & EMIYA..

Therefore, I recommend we start with ALIT & I will shoot Mezlow or Pendio overnight.

VOTE: ALIT

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't even know what is going on anymore. Wasn't expecting all of this craziness going into today.

I just got done reading everything, so I haven't had time to really think things out, but these are my first thoughts. If everyone is telling the truth right now, it seems like mafia took 3 powers, meaning town has 5. Myself and funnier are known for sure now. Zachie, Deku, and EMIYA have all claimed. Which means we wouldn't have a tracker. Also we'd still have two vanillas left.

For the moment I'm going to assume all the claims are true. So we'd be left with Mezlo, ALIT, Storm, and Pendio. Of those four, my gut is giving me a Pendio/ALIT team feeling. I was being to grow a bit wary of Pendio day 2, and figured I would see how things went going into today with him. I have a town read on Mezlo, and while Storm(Libk) hasn't posted a lot, I don't see signs of scum there.

I'll give this some more thought of course, but I wanted to get my immediate reaction out there.

Zachie

Moo
ALIT
Deku - Claims Roleblocker
EMIYA - Claims BG
Tristan
Pendio
Minish - Innocent Child
Zachie - Vigilante
I love how I mentioned it being Storm's list and I still forgot. ****.
I like Storm as a townie, I'm fairly certain there's 3 mafia though.

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 3.1

A Link in Time - 1 (Zachie)
Emiya Shirou - 1 (Dekunut)
Zachie - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)

Not voting - 5 (A Link in Time, Emiya Shirou, Minish Link, Pendio, Storm)

Moi-moi with 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. The day ends Thursday September 4th at 10pm EST.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
There's another thing that I wanted to bring up:

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Mido
- 5 (A Link in Time, Dekunut, Mellow Ezlo, Minish Link, Zachie)
A Link in Time - 2 (funnier6, Mido,)
Zachie - 1 (Pendio)
Lots of people piled on to Mido at the EoD. Out of everyone who voted, only Alit and Mezlo stand unaccounted for. I think it's highly probable that one of them are the remaining Goon.

Also, Pendio's vote on Zachie is concerning. I don't recall his reasoning, but he could have wanted to misdirect the lynch away from Mido. Given how he's been laying low and posting safely, Pendio is liable to be the Mafia Traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom