• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
tumblr_oifldc9RLD1uhn2zpo2_1280.jpg

LIST OF STORMICHO
ALIT
Jimjam-Model Student
Deku
JamJim-Model Student
Thar
Midoo- Role cop rulebreaker
Tristan
Funnier6-Model Student
Pendio
Minish-Innocent Child
Zachie-Vigilante?

Welp.. that I wasn't expecting.

Alright, at this point this needs to be said..

I'm the Vigilante, and the two night kills have belonged to me.. so if there's a bodyguard, which I strongly believe there is.. who have you been protecting?

if you want my opinion. I think Pen might be your bodyguard. or Tristan. It certainly is not me

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm the Vigilante, and the two night kills have belonged to me.. so if there's a bodyguard, which I strongly believe there is.. who have you been protecting?
Considering your rap sheet so far, I'm more inclined to hear your own reasonings for NKing Jamie and funnier. In light of this claim, there's a strong possibility that you aren't who you say you are. What made you target Jamie besides him voting for you and what made funnier stick out to you? Both of them are aggressive players who turned up as Townies, so did you just not want to deal with them later on? And what happened to your suspicions on Alit?

This doesn't make sense to me. Despite the game having three Mafia Goons, there apparently haven't been any kills from their side if Zachie is to be believed. Even with the specified roles and lacking a Godfather, the Goons should be able to NK, otherwise nothing could be done at Night when a GF dies. After two Nights of only one shot each, it'd be risky for him to chance a fakeclaim as Vig but the lack of Nightly Town opposition could account for that. Point being, Zachie might be the remaining Mafioso or Mafia Traitor claiming as Vig.

Zachie

Moo
What made you target Jamie besides him voting for you and what made funnier stick out to you?
Jamie decided to target me and rather forcefully told people to vote me which seemed a bit off to me and I felt like he was trying to force a mislynch.

Funnier was active to the point of suspicion and I thought it was a bit off how he was always here replying to every post (more or less), and I didn't trust him as I said. I felt he was mafia trying to seem active as a way of eliminating any suspicion on him.

Zachie

Moo
This doesn't make sense to me. Despite the game having three Mafia Goons, there apparently haven't been any kills from their side if Zachie is to be believed. Even with the specified roles and lacking a Godfather, the Goons should be able to NK, otherwise nothing could be done at Night when a GF dies.
Remember that there is potentially a bodyguard in this game, it's possible that they've been extremely lucky.

Zachie

Moo
And what happened to your suspicions on Alit?
I found Funnier a more viable suspect due to reasons I stated above. Also note that I did explain this before EOD yesterday.

For now..

VOTE: DekuNut

I'm pretty sure that Mido was bussed yesterday, am more willing to believe the Deku reads now.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Remember that there is potentially a bodyguard in this game, it's possible that they've been extremely lucky.
I don't think you understand what a bodyguard does. They don't protect like doctors, they get killed in place of their target if their target is killed. So this doesn't make much/any sense.

I want to believe your claim, but it just seems too convenient. Plus, I was at work when it happened so I couldn't respond at the time, but I don't like how you changed from alit to Mido on the reasoning of your votes on alit being bullshitted. Why would you bandwagon somebody day 2 and then later admit it was all just fishing for reactions? That's different from voting for pressure, btw, since alit didn't need to be pressured anymore at the time. Your switch to Mido seemed really opportunistic, and an attempt to gain some town cred. I really don't like your place on his wagon. I had a town lean on you before, but idk man.

I'm really suspicious of alit since Mido flipped role cop, but this looks bad. After two nights with only one kill, it'd be rather safe for you to claim vig since it doesn't look like there is one.

Vote: Zachie

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Jamie decided to target me and rather forcefully told people to vote me which seemed a bit off to me and I felt like he was trying to force a mislynch.

Funnier was active to the point of suspicion and I thought it was a bit off how he was always here replying to every post (more or less), and I didn't trust him as I said. I felt he was mafia trying to seem active as a way of eliminating any suspicion on him.
Jamie is somewhat experienced and can be tenacious about hunting down his reads. As Mafia, targeting the one who accused you could almost certainly be a mistake, but that could extend to the Vig as well.

Funnier was harder to read than normal for me. Sometimes he was straight-up Town and other times I also felt that he was being too active to look good. But even so, he was obviously one of the most proactive players who didn't look like scum for a change.

Fair enough on Alit.

Yes, I know. There's also potentially a Tracker or a Roleblocker in this game, so maybe the RB RB'd them...or the Mafia used their Strongman 1-shot and bypassed the Bodyguard because they wanted funnier dead. That's also a possibility, right? Knowing the roles ahead of time opens up a lot more room for speculation than normal. Why so interested in the Bodyguard alone?

Zachie

Moo
After two nights with only one kill, it'd be rather safe for you to claim vig since it doesn't look like there is one.
Alternatively, it's a necessary claim so that people know the the mafia is getting blocked somehow or aren't acting. I have no reason to lie, and Funnier was acting too much like a townie for me to believe that he was one.

Jamie's might look like an OMGUS, but I did not trust him, so I shot him. I do not think you should be lynching me because I'm still your greatest weapon against the mafia.

Yes, I know. There's also potentially a Tracker or a Roleblocker in this game, so maybe the RB RB'd them...or the Mafia used their Strongman 1-shot and bypassed the Bodyguard because they wanted funnier dead. That's also a possibility, right? Knowing the roles ahead of time opens up a lot more room for speculation than normal. Why so interested in the Bodyguard alone?
I'll admit that I forgot that the BG dies in place of the target, it's been a while since I've played a game with one. ^^; There's probably a roleblocker though that has stopped the mafia because the only one that has been killing is me.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
@Roleblocker-kun Can you come out from the shadows and verify Zachie's hypothesis?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well then, if that's the case, the role blocker if it exists should come out and tell us who they blocked. Assuming Zachie's theory is true, that person(s) is most likely scum.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If course, it's possible that the mafia and vig targeted the same person, but what are the odds of that happening both nights?

Also, what do you guys think of alit now that Mido has flipped role cop?

Zachie

Moo
Also, what do you guys think of alit now that Mido has flipped role cop?

I'm a lot less suspicious. Their responses seem town to me. Model student is Vanilla Townie correct?
I'm also still suspicious of Deku as nothing has really changed there, but assuming there is a Roleblocker, which seems to make the most sense, their answers will explain a lot.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm a lot less suspicious. Their responses seem town to me. Model student is Vanilla Townie correct?
I'm also still suspicious of Deku as nothing has really changed there, but assuming there is a Roleblocker, which seems to make the most sense, their answers will explain a lot.
No, I mean now that we know Mido had a power role. It makes alit's Jimmu vote look a lot more like saving scum

Zachie

Moo
Also since Mido has role-cop, that means town has at least 3 powers. With Funnier being Goon Cop, that leaves two, and with mine being Vigilante, it means that there's at least one more, but there's more likely 2 more since there's an Innocent Child.
  • Goon Cop - Funnier
  • Roleblocker
  • Tracker
  • Bodyguard
  • Vigilante - Me
  • Innocent Child (revealed at start of day one) - Minish_Link
So we have a Roleblocker, Tracker, or BG.. BG is unlikely, since no kills have occurred apart apart from mine. Tracker is unlikely since once again, only Vig kills have occurred. Makes a lot more sense for there to be a Roleblocker. Since neither of you are claiming it & you believe ALIT to be scum it's most likely @Pendio, @DekuNut, or @Storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom