• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Moi-moi. Random. Coin toss. Either way it's up to chance between the two tied students in the event of a tie

The day ends in one hour.

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 2.7

Mido - 4 (A Link in Time, Dekunut, Mellow Ezlo, Zachie)
A Link in Time - 2 (funnier6, Mido,)
Zachie - 1 (Pendio)

Not voting - 3 (Emiya Shirou, Minish Link, Storm)

Moi-moi with 10 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. The day ends Sunday September 3rd at 10pm EST.
The day ends in 20 minutes.

funnier6

Courage~
Feeling very much less good about this, if he really is powered scum why did ALIT save him yesterday and bus him today with no attempt from anyone to save?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hm, with everyone's reads being so similar I'm starting to get a slight uneasy feeling about all of this. Though it could just be that scum is all bussing each other to make things harder to read. But I still feel like Mido is our best option today and that regardless of his flip, we should get some pretty good information.

Vote: Mido

funnier6

Courage~
Last ditch reads:

If Mido is scum he's being bussed, pendio is only suspicious if the team is exactly Mido pendio ALIT but I feel like he would've bussed Mido today so he's probably town if Midos scum.

ALIT is not good cause no matter Midos alignment he looks just as bad, if we have a vig here's a decent target for you.

If Mido is town I feel pretty positive one of deku/storm has to be scum lest my reads are complete trash.

I actually feel pretty convinced zachie is town but I could be wrong.

D

Deleted member 14134

TUESDAY NIGHT
FINAL VOTE COUNT

Mido
- 5 (A Link in Time, Dekunut, Mellow Ezlo, Minish Link, Zachie)
A Link in Time - 2 (funnier6, Mido,)
Zachie - 1 (Pendio)

Not voting - 2 (Emiya Shirou, Storm)

Trapped in the body of his 10 year old self Mido screamed and cried to have a last minute revival and get another chance as they carried him towards the school pool. That chance never came as the weights they tied to his legs pulled him under the water. When the students were sure he was dead they removed his pants and a sense of relief washed over most of them when they saw his panties.

SwdFKyM.jpg

B.I.H Mido aka Satoru Fujinuma the Rule-Breaking Role Cop
His panties were yellow and have Kayo Hinazuki on them
Monday Morning-Tuesday Night

The Enrolled (9)
  1. @A Link In Time
  2. @DekuNut
  3. @EMIYA Shirou
  4. @funnier6
  5. @Mellow Ezlo
  6. @Minish_Link The Innocent Child
  7. @Pendio
  8. @Storm
  9. @Zachie
The Expelled (3)
  1. Jimmu Felix Argyle the Model Student Lynched day 1
  2. Jamie Luka Urushibara the Model Student Killed night 1
  3. Mido Satoru Fujinuma the Rule-Breaking Role Cop Lynched day 2
Moi-moi, day 3 begins Monday September 4th at 10pm EST. Anyone with night actions please pm me your actions before this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 14134

Wednesday Morning
Bang.
WzskUm1.jpg

R.I.P. funnier6 aka Spike Spiegel the Model Student Goon Cop
His panties were yellow and have his dog, Ein on them
Monday Morning - Wednesday Morning

See you space cowboy​

Moi-moi, now you may wonder, "Bok-Chan-Sama why do you hate girls so much?" Well the answer is, I don't! I love them and since I'm a cabbage I can technically be considered a girl to! I once even won a sexiest girl competition! So next time you're alone in your dorm at night and need a quick fix, just think of me! But since the education of my students is my second biggest priority next to their safety, I must remove all things that may steer your young minds away from the pursuit of knowledge! And there is nothing more distracting to young anime boys like yourself than girls! So all traces of them must be removed from my school!

The Enrolled (8)
  1. @A Link In Time
  2. @DekuNut
  3. @EMIYA Shirou
  4. @Mellow Ezlo
  5. @Minish_Link The Innocent Child
  6. @Pendio
  7. @Storm
  8. @Zachie
The Expelled (4)
  1. Jimmu Felix Argyle the Model Student Lynched Day 1
  2. Jamie Luka Urushibara the Model Student Killed Night 1
  3. Mido Satoru Fujinuma the Rule-Breaking Role Cop Lynched Day 2
  4. funnier6 Spike Spiegel the Model Student Goon Cop Killed Night 2
Moi-moi, with 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. Day 3 ends Thursday September 7th at 10pm EST.

Zachie

Moo
Welp.. that I wasn't expecting.

Alright, at this point this needs to be said..

I'm the Vigilante, and the two night kills have belonged to me.. so if there's a bodyguard, which I strongly believe there is.. who have you been protecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom