• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 2.6

A Link in Time - 3 (funnier6, Mido, Zachie)
Mido - 3 (A Link in Time, Dekunut, Mellow Ezlo)
Dekunut - 1 (Emiya Shirou)
Zachie - 1 (Pendio)

Not voting - 2 (Minish Link, Storm)

Moi-moi with 10 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. The day ends Sunday September 3rd at 10pm EST.
The day ends in 4 hours.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
tbh, between the two, I feel like Mido is the better lynch. ALIT's had his bad moments this game, but he's also brought on good ones. Mido hasn't really done much positive of note this game, nothing that makes me reconsider the scuminess put upon him.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Alright. I read up on the game, and this is where I stand.

Town:

Minish_Link - Innocent Child
funnier6 - Solvey and pushing the game along
Mellow Ezlo - Feels much more engaged and game solve than in Korra 3
EMIYA Shirou - Same as Mezlo

Neutral:

Storm - Too little content for me to read
Pendio - Agree with some of his ideas but not much there
DekuNut - Like his posts more today but easy to fake as scum

Scum:

Zachie - bandwagoning on my wagon, keeps repeating same reasoning despite being debunked
Mido - very opportunistic vote on my wagon, seems to only appear when under pressure

funnier6

Courage~
Alright. I read up on the game, and this is where I stand.

Town:

Minish_Link - Innocent Child
funnier6 - Solvey and pushing the game along
Mellow Ezlo - Feels much more engaged and game solve than in Korra 3
EMIYA Shirou - Same as Mezlo

Neutral:

Storm - Too little content for me to read
Pendio - Agree with some of his ideas but not much there
DekuNut - Like his posts more today but easy to fake as scum

Scum:

Zachie - bandwagoning on my wagon, keeps repeating same reasoning despite being debunked
Mido - very opportunistic vote on my wagon, seems to only appear when under pressure

This feels like a copy paste of my list so if you flip scum you did a good job making this unhelpful. Not particularly helpful if you're town either but nice to have.

Zachie

Moo
Hello! I'm awake and around and caught up.

I've already covered the day cycle thing so I won't be responding to Pendio directly, but I will reiterate that it's because 72 hours feels like it will never end. I don't like it lol.

Also I'll admit to bullshitting my way through the ALIT vote & it was mostly done to see how they would react. I like their actions & as such..

UNVOTE

VOTE: Mido

For now I'm confident that ALIT is Town & my next course of action will be going towards funnier as I just don't think they're Town :| I like the activity but it feels like it's too much and it has all the trademarks of scum trying too hard to convince us that they're Town. We'll see.

funnier6

Courage~
Hello! I'm awake and around and caught up.

I've already covered the day cycle thing so I won't be responding to Pendio directly, but I will reiterate that it's because 72 hours feels like it will never end. I don't like it lol.

Also I'll admit to bull****ting my way through the ALIT vote & it was mostly done to see how they would react. I like their actions & as such..

UNVOTE

VOTE: Mido

For now I'm confident that ALIT is Town & my next course of action will be going towards funnier as I just don't think they're Town :| I like the activity but it feels like it's too much and it has all the trademarks of scum trying too hard to convince us that they're Town. We'll see.

Oh, spicy.

You may begin by quoting any and all of my posts you find scummy and starting from there, congratulations on scum reading me though.

Somebody wanna vote ALIT for me? Pretty please.

Zachie

Moo
Oh, spicy.

You may begin by quoting any and all of my posts you find scummy and starting from there, congratulations on scum reading me though.

Literally all of them. I think you're too active & are using that to bamboozle us.

I gotta go out for a bit so will only have mobile access but I will oblige you and go through all your posts soon-ish.

funnier6

Courage~
Why are you so specific on a the? Are you that unsure?

Uh, I think you're talking to me? If so I'm afraid you misunderstand my reasons dear deku.
Literally all of them. I think you're too active & are using that to bamboozle us.

I gotta go out for a bit so will only have mobile access but I will oblige you and go through all your posts soon-ish.

A quick look at my prior games shows how well I do at "bamboozling" if I was mafia I'd be trying to smackledorf you anyway. You get points for disagreeing with everyone's top town read though.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Probably am. In which case maybe explain them so I Don't?
or say I missed them. Seems to happen a lot.

Also, don't get a big head. Minish is the top town read

funnier6

Courage~
Probably am. In which case maybe explain them so I Don't?
or say I missed them. Seems to happen a lot.

Also, don't get a big head. Minish is the top town read

It's an experiment, I can't very well give out details until it's over.

You say that like it's an option to scum read minish.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Would you mind explaining the purpose behind tying up the vote? If you're just doing it to see who votes who, then I can understand that, but doing it may cause a no-lynch with less than 4 hours remaining, and I'll do everything I can to oppose that notion. Doesn't matter how Townie you've appeared up until now, I'm against giving the Mafia a free shot at us. I hope you understand that much.

Unvote

funnier6

Courage~
Would you mind explaining the purpose behind tying up the vote? If you're just doing it to see who votes who, then I can understand that, but doing it may cause a no-lynch with less than 4 hours remaining, and I'll do everything I can to oppose that notion. Doesn't matter how Townie you've appeared up until now, I'm against giving the Mafia a free shot at us. I hope you understand that much.

Unvote

It would result in a coin flip shirou not a no lynch.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It would result in a coin flip shirou not a no lynch.
Appears that you're right on that front. The rules state that a tie will result in one of the voted randomly getting lynched, although it mentions nothing about a coin toss. I trust that Bok-Sama-desu filled you in on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom