• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
-takes notes-

You wanna make a reads list before you die ALIT? Not saying it's a sure thing but very possible.

'Ey, bok, we could use a vote count next time you're around.

@Bok of the Wild

I admittedly haven't had time to even think about everyone thus far as I've been stuck defending myself a lot of the time, but I'll post a list next time I'm on. That would require me reading a few people I've largely looked over.

Pen

The game is on!
If zachie flips town who would you go for next?

Probably ALIT due because of what I said about his focus earlier. Though, none of my suspicions are really strong.

@Pendio I think the phase thing is Zachie just being used to shorter days. It's NAI. What bothers me about him is how he jumped on in the middle of my wagon without good reasons and then parked his vote on me despite accusing me of doing so earlier even after I debunked his claims.

Fair point. His reason for voting you also seems rather odd to me.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
How about this: only a few people mentioned It, So it didnt feel like people were paying attention. You didn't say that you were dismissing it or why until I asked. That's why it looked to me like people were ignoring it

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My reads list is basically like this.

Town:
Minish (obviously)
funnier
Zachie

Null:
EMIYA (slight town read)
Pendio
Storm

Scum:
Deku
Alit
Mido

I've explained my town reads before. I think Zachie is the most controversial choice, and while I admit some of his actions have been rather scummy in nature, I get an overall town lean from him. Assisted by the fact that he missed so many little details in this game, I still have a hard time seeing mafia missing so much stuff, unless it's an elaborate bluff, which I really don't see coming from a relatively new player, and especially if it was his first scum game. This being said, I do see the arguments being brought up against him, and I wouldn't necessarily be against his lynch if it happened.

Deku has been looking better recently, as he's been defending himself well, but I still find his day 1 actions to be suspicious, despite his explanation. Although, I only really see him as scum if only one of Mido or Alit are scum, and as such, I'd rather go after them first.

Pendio hasn't given us much to go on yet, but he's looking solid. Storm replaced someone who gave us absolutely jack to go on, so he's harder to read.

Sorry that this post is sort of quick. I work today and I'm moving tonight, and so this is likely my last post before EoD. I'll try to pop in if I can, but it's not likely. I can more thoroughly explain these reads during the next day phase if you wish.

funnier6

Courage~
How about this: only a few people mentioned It, So it didnt feel like people were paying attention. You didn't say that you were dismissing it or why until I asked. That's why it looked to me like people were ignoring it

Hey deku, do you mind voting Mido and tying it up? I wanna try an experiment.
My reads list is basically like this.

Town:
Minish (obviously)
funnier
Zachie

Null:
EMIYA (slight town read)
Pendio
Storm

Scum:
Deku
Alit
Mido

I've explained my town reads before. I think Zachie is the most controversial choice, and while I admit some of his actions have been rather scummy in nature, I get an overall town lean from him. Assisted by the fact that he missed so many little details in this game, I still have a hard time seeing mafia missing so much stuff, unless it's an elaborate bluff, which I really don't see coming from a relatively new player, and especially if it was his first scum game. This being said, I do see the arguments being brought up against him, and I wouldn't necessarily be against his lynch if it happened.

Deku has been looking better recently, as he's been defending himself well, but I still find his day 1 actions to be suspicious, despite his explanation. Although, I only really see him as scum if only one of Mido or Alit are scum, and as such, I'd rather go after them first.

Pendio hasn't given us much to go on yet, but he's looking solid. Storm replaced someone who gave us absolutely jack to go on, so he's harder to read.

Sorry that this post is sort of quick. I work today and I'm moving tonight, and so this is likely my last post before EoD. I'll try to pop in if I can, but it's not likely. I can more thoroughly explain these reads during the next day phase if you wish.

This is a good post, if you're mafia I'm never trusting you again.

Can you tell me what you would expect scum pendio to be doing?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Time to pull another left field! =^)

Pendio hasn't given us much to go on yet, but he's looking solid
Frankly, I'm starting to get wary of Pendio. He's an experienced player and has been giving some good points lately, but I'm getting this feeling that he might be laying low and posting neutrally just like we did last game. Blending in with the Town is something a veteran could get away with pretty easily. It's hard to verify this though because all I have to go on is a gut feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom