• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
you're right. my mistake. just a few speculations that go after the List of Stormicho

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Also, reread Boks second post. Town gets twice the mafia roles plus two. So, even if mafia picked zero powers, we'd have two. That means it's possible, though unlikely, that we have no model students left.
Model Students is the stand-in description for Vanilla Townies.

And yes, Town does have power roles. I know of at least one who does.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

Yeah, I know. That's why I said it's possible we have none left. If every townie was a model student wed obviously still have some left.
And so do I. Her name is Minish Link.

funnier6

Courage~

I was about to be like BRUH, YOU CLAIMING? Then I remembered minish.

So what do you think about deku a explanation for his day one that's he's explained four times?

Deku how do you feel about the people scum reading you?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I feel fine about people who Scumread me based on everything, but people who seem to just kinda ignore the reasoning that I've mentioned a few times now makes me think theyre not reading well, just ignoring It, or dont care. None of those three are good.

funnier6

Courage~
I feel fine about people who Scumread me based on everything, but people who seem to just kinda ignore the reasoning that I've mentioned a few times now makes me think theyre not reading well, just ignoring It, or dont care. None of those three are good.

Who do you think you'll vote for today deku?
Mkay nobody's posting so I'll think I'll do a reads list.

Town:
Minish
Emiya
Mezlo
Storm

If the bottom three is the scum team I'm never playing again.

I know I don't have a lot of evidence, especially for storm but I feel like Mezlo and emiya, especially emiya are playing very unlike their scum play.

Need more posts:
@Pendio

Scum lean:
Zachie
Deku
ALIT

Mido right now I almost want to lynch over ALIT simply because we get information from him no matter which alignment he is and ALIT we're kind of banking on being mafia.

Updating my reads list, would like if everyone posted one.

Town:
Minish
Emiya
Mezlo
Storm

Pendio and Deku I still want more from but I have a slight town lean on deku. Very possible one of these two is scum if one of my bottom reads is wrong.

Scum lean:
Zachie
Mido
ALIT

I feel reasonably certain about these reads, but I also feel reasonably certain I'm gonna face palm after I'm dead so here's hoping.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
You've seen how I played as Mafia, so as Town I try to be a little bit more perceptive. Some of my hunches have been really left field in past games, but I try to stay two steps from hell ahead about who targets who and what their reasons might be.

Exactly. That's why I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and wanting to have a town lean on you. Your play this time is reminding me more of your play in the Avatar game, but with a bit more questionable thoughts this time. I did find you to be more precise and solid about what you posted when you were mafia, so that's another reason I feel you might be town this time. I just don't want to completely disregard some of the things you've said as anything is possible, but you're not exactly on my radar at the moment either.

Everyone ignores my explanation of that post! It's badly worded, but I didn't disappear for the rest of the day becayse I didn't want to do anything with day one. They were unrelated things.
At the time I posted that was all I had. Nobody stood out to me, and unless someone did I had nothing to look into. I was thinking about gamesolving and was hoping the night would give us an idea of other power roles (it did not).
And then I stopped posting becayse I got busy, not becayse I just wanted to let Day One play out.
Its like most of you are just ignoring where Ive explained it before.
Also, reread Boks second post. Town gets twice the mafia roles plus two. So, even if mafia picked zero powers, we'd have two. That means it's possible, though unlikely, that we have no model students left.

I didn't ignore your explanation of that. My problem isn't so much concern that you didn't return the rest of the day after that, but that the opinion seemed uncharacteristic for you.

Also, are you sure you're correct about town getting two roles even if mafia didn't choose any? It says that for every power mafia chooses we get a power, plus an additional two roles. To me that seemed like they had to choose a power for us to get the additional ones as well. Though you could certainly be right about that. I'm just a bit confused about it.

Scum lean:
Zachie
Mido
ALIT

Since ALIT and Mido are both on your scum lean list, do you not think it could be beneficial to lynch Mido first as that could potentially give us more information as to whether ALIT was trying to save him or not? Especially as there have been thoughts that if ALIT were trying to save scumbud Mido, it may have been because Mido had the better power role. So lynching him could possibly get rid of the better mafia role.

funnier6

Courage~
Exactly. That's why I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and wanting to have a town lean on you. Your play this time is reminding me more of your play in the Avatar game, but with a bit more questionable thoughts this time. I did find you to be more precise and solid about what you posted when you were mafia, so that's another reason I feel you might be town this time. I just don't want to completely disregard some of the things you've said as anything is possible, but you're not exactly on my radar at the moment either.

I didn't ignore your explanation of that. My problem isn't so much concern that you didn't return the rest of the day after that, but that the opinion seemed uncharacteristic for you.

Also, are you sure you're correct about town getting two roles even if mafia didn't choose any? It says that for every power mafia chooses we get a power, plus an additional two roles. To me that seemed like they had to choose a power for us to get the additional ones as well. Though you could certainly be right about that. I'm just a bit confused about it.

Since ALIT and Mido are both on your scum lean list, do you not think it could be beneficial to lynch Mido first as that could potentially give us more information as to whether ALIT was trying to save him or not? Especially as there have been thoughts that if ALIT were trying to save scumbud Mido, it may have been because Mido had the better power role. So lynching him could possibly get rid of the better mafia role.

I have a theory about that minish, that's why I want there to be competing Mido ALIT wagons, you can understand that right?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Maybe I was talking about Minish_Link also, maybe I wasn't. (Oh, hi Minish!)

So what do you think about deku a explanation for his day one that's he's explained four times?
A little defense won't hurt him. :P

I don't see any particular reason to buy into it. Sure, we're all busy IRL, but first and foremost Mafia is a game of outthinking one another. He chose to vote for Jimmu and said that he was fine with where is vote was, another thing I dislike. Jimmu got lynched and flipped Town partly due to Deku's inaction. It's entirely possible that Alit or Mido noticed this and took advantage of it, but it still doesn't sit well with me.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
@Pendio I think the phase thing is Zachie just being used to shorter days. It's NAI. What bothers me about him is how he jumped on in the middle of my wagon without good reasons and then parked his vote on me despite accusing me of doing so earlier even after I debunked his claims.

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 2.5

A Link in Time - 3 (funnier6, Mido, Zachie)
Mido - 2 (A Link in Time, Mellow Ezlo)
Dekunut - 1 (Emiya Shirou)
Zachie - 1 (Pendio)

Not voting - 3 (Dekunut, Minish Link, Storm)

Moi-moi with 10 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. The day ends Sunday September 3rd at 10pm EST.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend

I don't think it's really just that. I admit I looked over your reasoning, but part of people still scum reading you probably has to do with the nature of your posts. Long catch-up posts are easy to fake as scum.

funnier6

Courage~
I must have glanced over it before, but I now see the part where he said you were acting overly defensive despite not having votes. I don't agree with that characterization as you've been a lot more engaged and proactive this game than what I saw from you in Korra 3.
@Pendio I think the phase thing is Zachie just being used to shorter days. It's NAI. What bothers me about him is how he jumped on in the middle of my wagon without good reasons and then parked his vote on me despite accusing me of doing so earlier even after I debunked his claims.

-takes notes-

You wanna make a reads list before you die ALIT? Not saying it's a sure thing but very possible.

'Ey, bok, we could use a vote count next time you're around.

@Bok of the Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom