• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachie

Moo
Ridiculous because too short or too long? There's a bit more to do than talk about that. I hope you don't mean too short cause activity sucks.
It's tooooooo long.. I'm used to 48 hours at most, and I started playing Mafia 24/24. 72 just never ends. :(

funnier6

Courage~
It's tooooooo long.. I'm used to 48 hours at most, and I started playing Mafia 24/24. 72 just never ends. :(

Well um, to pass the time you wanna maybe like, look for connections, give some reads, or basically try to find some mafia? o-o

And don't tell me you've already done all that you haven't even commented that I have a scum lean on you.

Zachie

Moo
I'm more than a bit suspicious about Mido right now due to how quickly the vote shifted from him to Jimmy and how Jimmy flipped town. If ALIT also flips town, my money will be on Deku & Mido as a townie would have a damn good reason for pushing so hard on someone.

Maybe our Vig can do us a favour & shoot Deku or Mido if ALIT ends up flipping?

If on the other hand, ALIT flips scum, I would be pressing Mido. It'd more or less confirm Deku as town.

And don't tell me you've already done all that you haven't even commented that I have a scum lean on you.
I answered your questions, you haven't commented on them yet.

funnier6

Courage~
I answered your questions, you haven't commented on them yet.

Unfortunately I've completely forgotten what I got out of that though apparently I didn't feel like it warranted a reply.

The first part is blah and the second paragraph I agree with.

Have you said what you think about Mezlo and emiya?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Emiya has been super defensive in multiple cases this game, despite, as far as I can see, never having a vote on him. This strikes me as weirder than that post I quoted yesterday.
As Town I'm always super defensive over misunderstandings. Died too many times because of it. :P

What does not having a vote on me have to do with anything, though? Do you think I'd make an easy target otherwise?

---

As far as the rest of the Day's events goes, the Alit's lynch is pretty much set in stone so I see no reason to pursue it personally. Whether he flips Town or scum determines who we should go after tomorrow. I don't have any imposing vibes coming from anyone else apart from Deku's odd sense of reasoning, but that's more of a pet peeve than intuition.

funnier6

Courage~
I read them both as town so far.

Why?

Mkay, I just read all your posts, you had about three where you said anything relevant without anyone asking you to, and that was about disliking Midos wagon and that one post where you decided to lynch ALIT.

I know both games I've played with you I killed you died night one so maybe this is normal? But seriously, there's plenty of things to notice and talk about if you wanna win the game, especially other players. Would appreciate seeing that.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I answered some of these before, but I'm going to go through all of them again:

What do you think about ALIT being suspicious of you?
I don't blame him. I was not playing well yesterday, and my post made everyone think differently than what it meant. I can understand anyone who scumreads me from yesterday.

Why didn't you unvote Jimmu?
As I said before, he hadn't posted much more by the time I disappeared, so my vote on him still hadn't done much.

Why did you not care about day one?
Also answered the first time through. I did, I worded that post badly.

How do you feel now that Jimmu has flipped?
Disappointed but unsurprised. With how little we had on everyone, a scum lynch Day One was unlikely. Still, the lynch needed to happen, so it's not an inherently bad thing.

What do you think about zachie and Mido?
Lemme do a quick reread of those two and I'll give a more detailed answer in a few.

You're being called out mostly for that post about you leaving day one to its own devices.
Plus your vote got lynched.
Touche. Still barely better when it comes to ALIT joining the Jimmy wagon because he didn't want to be part of an inactive's RVS wagon.

Not saying I don't think pendio should get in here and do something.
@Pendio good morning POST POST POST POST

I don't see why else ALIT would seal the lynch on a townie over another wagon like that, do you know his scum game?
I'm usually not great at reading meta, so can't really say much on that last part. But if they're both town, then that would've been an easy way to frame Mido in the future, and Mido was in an easier position to be lynched later than Jimmy imo. Though this isn't to say much about my thoughts on ALIT - it's all conjecture based on what could've happened.

I've already explained why I find emiya towny for that if you want to comment.
Can't find it again based on a quick glance back through the last six pages or so. Could you quote it for me? I'd go through all your posts, but you've got like 70. Damn boi.

Btw are you town reading me? Taking a survey.
Still town-reading you. You seem surprised.
Not saying you can't be mafia - it's possible you're just trying a new playstyle - but for now I'm giving you the pass.

@A Link In Time I can't seem to find the questions you want me to answer. Can you do the same as I asked of funnier, or re-ask if that's easier?

@EMIYA Shirou That's not why. It's because you don't actually have pressure against you. Just thoughts. Nobody has made moves to vote for or lynch you. Our lynch targets have always been elsewhere, whether they be Jim, Mido, or ALIT. A little defense is fine, but you seem to be a lot more worried about your defense than most people without votes would be. You're in a position where you can afford to be calm and collected about things, but I feel like you aren't.

funnier6

Courage~
I answered some of these before, but I'm going to go through all of them again:

I don't blame him. I was not playing well yesterday, and my post made everyone think differently than what it meant. I can understand anyone who scumreads me from yesterday.

As I said before, he hadn't posted much more by the time I disappeared, so my vote on him still hadn't done much.

Also answered the first time through. I did, I worded that post badly.

Disappointed but unsurprised. With how little we had on everyone, a scum lynch Day One was unlikely. Still, the lynch needed to happen, so it's not an inherently bad thing.

Lemme do a quick reread of those two and I'll give a more detailed answer in a few.

Touche. Still barely better when it comes to ALIT joining the Jimmy wagon because he didn't want to be part of an inactive's RVS wagon.

@Pendio good morning POST POST POST POST

I'm usually not great at reading meta, so can't really say much on that last part. But if they're both town, then that would've been an easy way to frame Mido in the future, and Mido was in an easier position to be lynched later than Jimmy imo. Though this isn't to say much about my thoughts on ALIT - it's all conjecture based on what could've happened.

Can't find it again based on a quick glance back through the last six pages or so. Could you quote it for me? I'd go through all your posts, but you've got like 70. Damn boi.

Still town-reading you. You seem surprised.
Not saying you can't be mafia - it's possible you're just trying a new playstyle - but for now I'm giving you the pass.

@A Link In Time I can't seem to find the questions you want me to answer. Can you do the same as I asked of funnier, or re-ask if that's easier?

@EMIYA Shirou That's not why. It's because you don't actually have pressure against you. Just thoughts. Nobody has made moves to vote for or lynch you. Our lynch targets have always been elsewhere, whether they be Jim, Mido, or ALIT. A little defense is fine, but you seem to be a lot more worried about your defense than most people without votes would be. You're in a position where you can afford to be calm and collected about things, but I feel like you aren't.

I like you better already.

Dw ALIT still looks way worse than you but if he flips town that won't look so good.

It's still a big risk for anyone to last minute vote Jimmu like that so I feel like it has to either be framing or saving period.
Mkay nobody's posting so I'll think I'll do a reads list.

Town:
Minish
Emiya
Mezlo
Storm

If the bottom three is the scum team I'm never playing again.

I know I don't have a lot of evidence, especially for storm but I feel like Mezlo and emiya, especially emiya are playing very unlike their scum play.

Need more posts:
@Pendio

Scum lean:
Zachie
Deku
ALIT

Mido right now I almost want to lynch over ALIT simply because we get information from him no matter which alignment he is and ALIT we're kind of banking on being mafia.

I didn't really go into detail here, but emiya is pretty radically different from his scum game he just played in almost every way so I've decided to find him towny for it.

I'm not surprised that you're town reading me, I'm surprised EVERYONE is, though that's a little off topic.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I feel kinda weird that I'm not actually finding ALIT scummy this time. So maybe that means he actually is. Haha.

But I'm still not sold on lynching him. Mainly because I agree with a lot of what he has said and his actions. It seems like the reason he voted Mido over another inactive the previous day, is because Mido had two votes already and a third would actually put some heat on him. Whereas an extra vote on Pendio, or one vote on Libk probably wouldn't have served the same purpose as they could just ignore it.

His change to Jimmu also makes sense to me. It does look a bit bad that it was a last second thing, but after Mido's responses I could see why he would feel like there was less risk with lynching Jimmu. Mido gave off a more town vibe than Jimmu did at the time, even if it was slight. Plus, after thinking about it, why would ALIT put the third vote on Mido to pressure him if they were scumbuds? He would have known that could have gained more traction and that he would have to pull his vote off eventually, which would also look bad. ALIT's actions were just too obvious to seem scummy unless he's into high risk scum play. It seems like mafia took something really easy to use to push his lynch today, and it's working.

Thank you for helping me articulate what I had trouble with before.

I just wanted one concrete wagon at the time for people to react to instead of several dilute wagons, since I thought people would be more likely to comment if one wagon built up as the game was so inactive at the time.

I dislike the whole "if I were scum" paradigm when playing as town, but if I were scum, I wouldn't make such blatant moves that raise suspicion on me.

It's unfortunate that things turned out this way, but I simply did not feel sure about a Mido lynch after his replies to me. I think it made sense from his perspective to see my vote on his wagon as opportunistic. I disliked his comment about not seeing Deku as scummy, but I bought his reasoning of Jimmu potentially wanting to distance himself from a potential Libk lynch.

Zachie

Moo
@Zachie You have yet to reply to my concerns from last night. How do I lack a real defense?

A few of your posts give me the feeling that you're only saying what you need too and then getting out fast. Some of them also contradict other things you've said, which I have pointed out before.

Why?

Mkay, I just read all your posts, you had about three where you said anything relevant without anyone asking you to, and that was about disliking Midos wagon and that one post where you decided to lynch ALIT.

I know both games I've played with you I killed you died night one so maybe this is normal? But seriously, there's plenty of things to notice and talk about if you wanna win the game, especially other players. Would appreciate seeing that.

As I've said, I am not used too 72 hour day phases. I'm not used to having to be active for such long periods of time before a lynch or death offers up some new information that I can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom