• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Come on, dude, really? You can't just say you're not a fan of something and then do it. I'm also not a fan of the real lack of defence and the consistent push on Deku even when things are pointed firmly on you.

VOTE: ALIT

Damned if I do and damned if I don't.

The difference is that I'm not parking my vote on him all day, or at least I don't think so, as I do think the content I've seen from Deku today has been alright, albeit not addressing my specific concerns quite yet.

I'm not really sure what to say to your point about lack of real defense because I've been doing a lot of that today, particularly in my replies to funnier and Mezlo.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I feel kinda weird that I'm not actually finding ALIT scummy this time. So maybe that means he actually is. Haha.

But I'm still not sold on lynching him. Mainly because I agree with a lot of what he has said and his actions. It seems like the reason he voted Mido over another inactive the previous day, is because Mido had two votes already and a third would actually put some heat on him. Whereas an extra vote on Pendio, or one vote on Libk probably wouldn't have served the same purpose as they could just ignore it.

His change to Jimmu also makes sense to me. It does look a bit bad that it was a last second thing, but after Mido's responses I could see why he would feel like there was less risk with lynching Jimmu. Mido gave off a more town vibe than Jimmu did at the time, even if it was slight. Plus, after thinking about it, why would ALIT put the third vote on Mido to pressure him if they were scumbuds? He would have known that could have gained more traction and that he would have to pull his vote off eventually, which would also look bad. ALIT's actions were just too obvious to seem scummy unless he's into high risk scum play. It seems like mafia took something really easy to use to push his lynch today, and it's working.

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 2.2

A Link in Time - 3 (funnier6, Mellow Ezlo, Zachie)
Dekunut - 1 (A Link in Time)

Not voting - 6 (Dekunut, Emiya Shirou, Libk, Mido, Minish Link, Pendio,)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. The day ends Sunday September 3rd at 10pm EST.

Edit: (moi-moi)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
What do you mean by this here? What exactly do you suppose the Mafia took or did to create this scenario?

ALIT changing his vote last second from Mido to Jimmu. Which, while it would normally look really bad, I don't necessarily think it was given the circumstances. But it could be seen as ALIT trying to save Mido from potentially being lynched (since Mido and Jimmu were tied until then), and I feel like at least one of the people pushing for ALIT's lynch could be mafia using that to do so.

I mean, I could definitely be wrong and it's just a bunch of townies that find that to be the only thing suspicious, but it just seems really easy for mafia to use that to their advantage. Or it could just be that ALIT is actually scum, and he took some major risks day 1 that have me completely fooled.

funnier6

Courage~
Quick question to whoever might know the answer.

If the mafia chose the ability to recruit the traitor as a goon, how do they do so?

I'm pretty sure they just choose it as a power and that's it.
Come on, dude, really? You can't just say you're not a fan of something and then do it. I'm also not a fan of the real lack of defence and the consistent push on Deku even when things are pointed firmly on you.

VOTE: ALIT

I'm taking note of this, if ALIT flips scum how do you feel about Mido and deku?

And if he flips town how do you feel about Mido and deku?

funnier6

Courage~
I said it earlier, but I can say it again. I have a weak town lean on Zachie, because though some of his moves have been suspicious (such as his vote on Minish_Link, which a confirmed townie voted him for), he's been missing a lot of details, like Minish being IC and Jimmu being, well, dead. Unless it's a bluff, I don't see mafia being that inattentive. Mafia generally try hard to look as townie as possible, and that includes noticing things that others might overlook.

Like I said above, I don't see mafia missing so many details like he has been, unless it's a bluff, which I don't see coming from a player of his experience (especially since I don't think he's been scum before, he'd be a lot more careful). But like I said, it's only a weak town lean, and I'm still keeping an eye on him.

I actually think it's quite likely. I think they'd be stupid not to, since the possibility of accidentally killing their traitor would be rather high. That's the one mafia ability that I think everybody would probably choose.

I was asking because if ALIT turns out town zachie would be my next go to lynch unless something happens before eod.

Similarly, if ALIT turns out town who would that make you go after?

Zachie

Moo
I'm taking note of this, if ALIT flips scum how do you feel about Mido and deku?

And if he flips town how do you feel about Mido and deku?
I'm more than a bit suspicious about Mido right now due to how quickly the vote shifted from him to Jimmy and how Jimmy flipped town. If ALIT also flips town, my money will be on Deku & Mido as a townie would have a damn good reason for pushing so hard on someone.

Maybe our Vig can do us a favour & shoot Deku or Mido if ALIT ends up flipping?

If on the other hand, ALIT flips scum, I would be pressing Mido. It'd more or less confirm Deku as town.

D

Deleted member 14134

Moi moi a transfer student will arrive soon as libk has asked to be replaced.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
All right, seems like almost everybody is town reading me, is anyone NOT town reading me? Just wonderinggg

Oh Funnier-Senpai ;) you will always be scum to me. now it's time for
Jericho-List.jpg

THE LIST OF STORMICHO
ALIT
Dekunut
Thar
JimJam-Model Student
JamJim-Model Student

Funnier6-:eek:nion:
Tristan
Midoo
Minish-Innocent Child
Pen
Zatch Cowbell

simply put, I think Funnier is scum yet again due to extreme luck. Tristan I'm on the fence for

honestly I don't have anything. the jimmu lynch was residual RVS and I don't think scum would suffer Jamie to live. I am open to questions though. so @Mellow Ezlo @Pendio @DekuNut ready when you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom