• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
@funnier6 question: whats your favored alignment?
Yes I have a reason to ask this.

I really like playing as mafia, I love knowing everything and being manipulative.

Unfortunately I completely suck at it.

So far I've rolled three games as town in a row, then three games as not town in a row, so I've gotten a good amount of feel for both alignments.

And yes, I like volunteering information about myself. Dunno why you care though.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
My thinking on that front is this: while I didn't read Korra 3, this is the most active and inquisitory I've seen you. That has a starting town lean from me. If you'd said town, then I would've had a stronger town lean, but you didn't say that so the extra lean isnt there. Still townie though.

funnier6

Courage~
My thinking on that front is this: while I didn't read Korra 3, this is the most active and inquisitory I've seen you. That has a starting town lean from me. If you'd said town, then I would've had a stronger town lean, but you didn't say that so the extra lean isnt there. Still townie though.

Or you could see me as townie hunting down those who stole my preferred roles :P

Cause really that's my exact mission lol.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Always possible, though admittedly different from how I think. My other thought is maybe youre happy to not be scum for once :P
Scum is fun, but exhausting. Especially when you have Pendio Syndrome (he was scum like five games in a row back in '14).

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 2.1

A Link in Time - 2 (funnier6, Mellow Ezlo)

Not voting - 8 (A link in time, Dekunut, Emiya Shirou, Libk, Mido, Minish Link, Pendio, Zachie)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. The day ends Sunday September 3rd at 10pm EST.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
@Mellow Ezlo

Too much to quote so I'll just break it down here.

I decided to pressure Mido specifically because I wanted some discussion to come from him as the lowest poster in the game at the time, and I wanted some more people to comment once a wagon had a clear read, but that clearly didn't happen.

I didn't consider Mido not popping in until the end of the day to be suspicious at the time. I was satisfied with his replies and more uncomfortable lynching him so I switched to Jimmu at the last minute despite Deku being my preferred lynch over either them.

It honestly doesn't matter to me that my suspicions are of the two people who ended up on the same wagon as me. It may seem hypocritical, but I believe my reasons for doing so, namely Mido improving his posting and the composition of the Jimmu wagon being slightly preferable in its composition at the time, to be sound.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
On the surface, it seemed to me that Mido was among the Towniest of the players. The only thing that struck me as odd was how the lynch took off without much reasoning behind it (aside from him being inactive?). That, and your uncharacteristic push to move the Day along on several counts.

What are your thoughts on Dekunut's lynch against Jimmu?

Pinged. I'd like to hear why.

Hmm, okay, I can buy that reasoning for Mido. I'm just confused why you didn't mention it yesterday. Seems like something you easily could have said without repercussion.

As for Deku, it bothered me that he just parked his vote on Jimmu and peaced out leaving fate to night actions. Ironically, his vote was among the most important of the day.

Why everyone should vote is simple. It gives us the most information by showing who people are willing to vote and not vote for and when they do so can also be telling.

Pen

The game is on!
Speak of the devil, right? :right:

I just caught up. I'm sorry for my recent absence. I was asleep when the day started and went to work as soon as I woke up. Anyway, to me personally it's way too early to have any serious or legitimate suspicions. I've seen some decent accusations so far, but none that I find myself particularly inclined to subscribe to. One thing I have gathered, however, is that funnier6 is leaning towards Town for me because of his very active scum hunting, which seems to be more "on fleek" this game than any previous game I've seen him in.

funnier6

Courage~
Speak of the devil, right? :right:

I just caught up. I'm sorry for my recent absence. I was asleep when the day started and went to work as soon as I woke up. Anyway, to me personally it's way too early to have any serious or legitimate suspicions. I've seen some decent accusations so far, but none that I find myself particularly inclined to subscribe to. One thing I have gathered, however, is that funnier6 is leaning towards Town for me because of his very active scum hunting, which seems to be more "on fleek" this game than any previous game I've seen him in.

Why can't you people find me scummy?!

Talk me about someone, anyone, as long as it's not me. You too @DekuNut

Who would you have voted for if you had been here yesterday?

Pen

The game is on!
Who would you have voted for if you had been here yesterday

Had I been around at the end of yesterday I would have probably actually kept my vote on Mido tbh. I didn't have anyone better in mind and I like to be voting for someone at least.

We've all got our different playstyles. I think most of the players who have been around here for a while are aware of how indecisive I can be early on in Mafia games. I will make an effort to try finding someone I'm really suspicious of though. But at the same time I don't wanna push such a thing too much. I just want everyone's suspicions to be genuine. Hmm... maybe I'm too picky...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I think this is the longest post I've ever read without skimming. -incoming rant-

WHY ARE YOU STILL AGREEING WITH MEEE! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MEZZZ?!
I've never seen someone so mad about people agreeing with them lol.

One of the big things I'm thinking about is why was Jimmu the counter wagon? I feel like there has to be at least one mafia on it since I can't believe three townies would randomly pick Jimmu for no good reason. (Mido isn't VERY suspicious but I'm keeping an eye on him)
Exactly. Like I said, I'm suspicious of all three of them, though for different reasons. It really does feel like it was scum driven.

I do think that deku and ALIT are unlikely scum buds because could you really see them voting the same wagon day one with only one other person? Individually I can easily believe one of them but not both of them.
Perhaps I'm the only one who sees it, but I can imagine Alit and Deku being scumbuds.

On that note, what do you think of a potential Alit-Mido pairing? You may have mentioned it before and I missed it. Do you think if Alit is town that Mido is likely scum due to the last minute save, or do you think it was a potential attempt by Alit to frame Mido?

I just hate how much I like you this game Mezlo, I like all your reads plus I really like your new avatar. ;_;
I tend to have that affect on people. And thanks, isn't it adorable? :kawaii:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom