• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm not really sure about all the suspicion on ALIT right now for his last second vote. Unless he and Mido are scumbuds, than it doesn't really make sense. His vote for Jimmu saved Mido from potentially being lynched, which does look pretty bad. But I don't know if he would risk doing something so suspicious day 1 when he could have just let it come down to a coin-toss and hope for the best. If he and Mido are scumbuds then his move just outed them right at the beginning of the game. Plus I can kinda see where he's coming from, as a lot of people started to get a more town feel for Mido with his later posts, so it would be better to vote someone you're unsure of than to vote for someone you lean town for.

I'm still more suspicious of Deku. He was the first vote on Jimmu, due to his lack of posts, but then said no one stood out to him and he wanted to wait to see what the night actions told us. But if that was the case, why didn't he remove his vote for Jimmu? Just seems odd that he felt night actions would tell us more, but was still trying to put pressure on someone since the point of doing so is to get info.

funnier6

Courage~
Just covering some bases in case Mafia wanted to use his NK to frame me. My comment was that "out of all the inactives, Jamie sticks out to me the most because he posted at the beginning of the Day but not since" or something along those lines. I could see them pulling that kind of stunt since I said a little bit before then that they could NK Alit to frame me or vice versa, so they chose another target that I happened to mention. Might be reaching here, but you gotta think like a Mafioso to beat one.

Persecuted? No idea what you mean there. But again, I'm just going by the list on the first page. Vigilante is one of the powers that could get doled out if Mafia chose a certain number. It should be safe to assume that one made it into the game even if chances are slim. And I don't know how Bok-Sama organized the selections, but if they did make it in then they either abstained from killing or missed the deadline.

Like yesterday you randomly begged the vig not to shoot you? What the heck was that about? The only thing suspicious about you is how very defensive you're being for like no reason whatsoever.

When I read that post I was thinking you must be some bulletproof townie, but since the only bulletproof are mafia I seriously don't know what to make of you since your last scum game I didn't suspect you at all.

Kind of feel like the vig should shoot you lol. Anyway try talking about other people, hm? How do you feel about Mez?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Like yesterday you randomly begged the vig not to shoot you? What the heck was that about? The only thing suspicious about you is how very defensive you're being for like no reason whatsoever.

When I read that post I was thinking you must be some bulletproof townie, but since the only bulletproof are mafia I seriously don't know what to make of you since your last scum game I didn't suspect you at all.

Kind of feel like the vig should shoot you lol. Anyway try talking about other people, hm? How do you feel about Mez?
I'm a lover, not a fighter.

But I will protect my friends.

funnier6

Courage~
Sorry for disappearing towards the end of the last day. I was busy at work and couldn't come in here.

I just caught up and hit the multi-quote button on several posts so let's see if I can remember why I quoted them! :D

See, I had a slight town lean on Zachie yesterday over the same thing that sparked this vote from Jamie. When I initially read it, I thought it looked like an attempt to save Mido. Just seemed a bit opportunistic to me, and I read it at first as an attempt to save a scum bud. With Jamie's death, this is now disproven, but it does leave me just a wee bit wary of Zachie (even though I still have a town lean on him, as I'll explain later on in this post).

I actually kind of agree with Mido about that. A decent wagon had begun, so you jumped on. Instead of pressuring one of the other inactives, you put another vote on somebody who already had one. I mean, that's all good and fine, but it's important to note the way you worded your post in which you voted for him, since you made it clear that your vote was made with an intention to lynch Mido if he didn't come in and talk. What made Mido a better target than the other inactives?

This I also agree with. I quoted Deku's post from day 1 and explained why I didn't like it. Even more suspect is the fact that he hasn't come in to say anything about it yet, when he's usually one of the more active players.

Although it's not the fact that Deku didn't do much Day 1 that caught my eye, it was the fact that he straight up stated he didn't want to do anything that day. It's really not townie behaviour, especially since the game had gotten serious by that point and there was plenty of great discussion going on at the time.

This post obviously caught my eye when I noticed it. This vote was made with less than 1 minute left in the day, essentially guaranteeing Jimmu would be lynched instead of Mido. What exactly was it that made him a better lynch target? You really haven't explained it yet, aside from saying that Mido's late day posts made him look potentially more townie. There was, similarly, no real reason to suspect Jimmu over Mido. And do you not even find it strange that Mido was afk for most of the day and then only popped in at the very end of the day when the pressure was really on? The game had been past the RVS stage for a whole IRL day so there was plenty of time for him to come in and say something before he actually did.

I agree with this as well. Alit's vote on Jimmu is very suspicious to me. However, it's not just because it looks like a blatant attempt to save Mido, I have another reason for suspecting Alit strongly which I will detail below.

I'm very suspicious of all three of the people involved with the Jimmu lynch, and I think this post explains why fairly well. However, I am suspicious of Mido the least out of the three of them.

Honestly, while it's fairly small, I have a town lean on Zachie right now. Between his vote on Minish_Link and his recent suspicion on Jimmu, I just don't see a mafioso missing so many details. Mafia are normally far more attentive than that. If anything, the way he's playing makes me think he's just a Model Student and doesn't have any interesting abilities, since he doesn't seem as invested as he normally would.

I'm not discounting him as mafia by any means, I just don't see mafia playing this way.

It seems a bit hypocritical to be suspicious of the people involved with Jimmu's lynch when your own vote was the most important vote since it actually solidified his lynch. Deku's vote seemingly came out of nowhere, but it's not like he put Jimmu in any kind of danger since all the votes were tied at that point. Mido's vote was quite obviously done to save himself. Your vote is, ironically, the most suspicious of the bunch to me since it came at the very last possible second, seemingly out of nowhere, and ensured Mido's survival and Jimmu's death.

So here's where I stand. I have a town lean on funnier, since his posting in general in this game has been a lot more townie than in the previous games (in the sense that he's actually contributing and presenting fair reads, and playing more aggressively than I've seen him before). I also have a small town lean on Zachie for the reasons I stated above.

Libk and Pendio I have absolutely nothing on. Both of them need to get in here and say something.

My suspicions lie in the three that participated in the Jimmu lynch.

In regards to DekuNut, I really really dislike the way he flat out said he was gonna sit the day out and see what the night brings. That kind of play is not helpful in the least, and it's even worse that he said it after the game had gotten serious. Like, I can understand not wanting to participate in Day 1 silliness, but the day 1 silliness was long past by that point. I also don't like how he said that after placing a pressure vote on an inactive. If you're going to pressure somebody for being inactive, then the least you can do is not be inactive yourself. The point of pressure votes are to get people talking, but what's the point of placing one if you're not even gonna be around to see their response? Also weird is the fact that he didn't remove it later when he came in to say he was just gonna let the day happen. Why keep your vote on if you're not gonna participate in the day?

Mido's vote is the least suspicious to me, at least in principle, since tying votes up to save yourself isn't inherently suspicious. However, I found the argument he used as a basis for his vote to be a bit lacking, as Jimmu's pressure vote seemed pretty fair to me. Mido's vote also seems a tad opportunistic, as it came shortly after his wagon dropped down to just two votes (allowing himself to place one to tie it up). I find it strange that he didn't vote until the opportunity arose for a potential self-save based on the vote counts.

I've said a lot about Alit already, so I don't have a whole lot to say here. I've stated why his Jimmu vote looked so suspicious. It was rather out of the blue, last second, and definitely solidified Jimmu's lynch (who is now confirmed to have been a townie). I don't find his explanations overly convincing, either. I'm still confused as to what exactly made Jimmu a better lynch than Mido overall. Even weirder is that his strongest suspicion was the first vote on that lynch. It just all seems strange.

I'm beginning to ponder the possibility of a connection between Alit and Deku. It is interesting that Alit was the only one to actually vote for him when he wasn't around much. I also pointed out that his latest post was weird, but Alit was the first to actually vote. And then, later, he unvoted to join a townie lynch that, funny enough, Deku himself was also a part of. I really can't help but wonder if Alit and Deku might be scumbuds, and Alit found his day

I think this is the longest post I've ever read without skimming. -incoming rant-

WHY ARE YOU STILL AGREEING WITH MEEE! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MEZZZ?!

Apparently I can only get town read when I don't care if I get town read, I suppose this is why I was never lynched as town. Kay back on topic.

One of the big things I'm thinking about is why was Jimmu the counter wagon? I feel like there has to be at least one mafia on it since I can't believe three townies would randomly pick Jimmu for no good reason. (Mido isn't VERY suspicious but I'm keeping an eye on him)

I do think that deku and ALIT are unlikely scum buds because could you really see them voting the same wagon day one with only one other person? Individually I can easily believe one of them but not both of them.

I just hate how much I like you this game Mezlo, I like all your reads plus I really like your new avatar. ;_;

funnier6

Courage~
Yo bois
Havent read since like page 8 so catching up now. AMA while I'm working on that.

What do you think about ALIT being suspicious of you?

Why didn't you unvote Jimmu?

Why did you not care about day one?

How do you feel now that Jimmu has flipped?

What do you think about zachie and Mido?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'll answer what I can now
Why didn't you unvote Jimmu?
Because I haven't read or posted since page 8 until day end, as I said above. My vote was near the bottom of page 7.

Why did you not care about day one?
Depends on if youre referring to my last post of day 1 or my activity
If it's my activity, I've been busy. We're moving so there's a lot to do and I only have so much time.
If it's my post, it's because I just wasn't picking up any reads. If I picked up something, I would've gone wiyh it, but I was just having a hard time trying to figure people out. Admittedly I didn't put as much time into it as I should, but That's my reasoning for it.
But overall its not that I didn't care.

I'll answer the others when I'm done reading

funnier6

Courage~
I'll answer what I can now

Because I haven't read or posted since page 8 until day end, as I said above. My vote was near the bottom of page 7.

Depends on if youre referring to my last post of day 1 or my activity
If it's my activity, I've been busy. We're moving so there's a lot to do and I only have so much time.
If it's my post, it's because I just wasn't picking up any reads. If I picked up something, I would've gone wiyh it, but I was just having a hard time trying to figure people out. Admittedly I didn't put as much time into it as I should, but That's my reasoning for it.
But overall its not that I didn't care.

I'll answer the others when I'm done reading

Yeah, and on page eight when you said you weren't going to do anything else on day one you still kept your vote on Jimmu.

And yes I was referring to your last post.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yeah, and on page eight when you said you weren't going to do anything else on day one you still kept your vote on Jimmu.

And yes I was referring to your last post.
I didn't necessarily say I wouldn't do anything. I said that was my plan at the time. Totally doing nothing is useless, and I didn't plan on doing just nothing. I was still gonna play the game - why join if I didn't plan on playing? The getting busy and not posting wasnt part of my plan.

funnier6

Courage~
I didn't necessarily say I wouldn't do anything. I said that was my plan at the time. Totally doing nothing is useless, and I didn't plan on doing just nothing. I was still gonna play the game - why join if I didn't plan on playing? The getting busy and not posting wasnt part of my plan.

So you're saying you were happy with your vote on Jimmu even though you also say you didn't have reads on anyone? Why was that? Or was it just voting for sake of doing something?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So you're saying you were happy with your vote on Jimmu even though you also say you didn't have reads on anyone? Why was that? Or was it just voting for sake of doing something?
Neither. It was a pressure vote due to his activity. I know you know what pressure votes are, and I did say that it was due to his activity that I voted. Pressure votes dont necessarily equal suspicion or reads. They're more policy than anything.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
People aren't putting much stock into this, but it's showing me a willingness to rush to a lynch.

He's my vote.
Unvote
Vote: Zachie
Reading back some, this caught my attention. It seems as if the Mafia intended to use this as a means to bring heat to Zachie, which is why they most likely NKed Jamie. Considering that Zachie outright voted for Minish_Link at the beginning of the Day, he'd make for a pretty easy target down the road. But if that's the case, then the Mafia misread the situation since those involved with the lynches are a more pressing case rather than an outlying accident.

So what do you think of Mido? Or do you not have any thoughts on the earlier wagon?
On the surface, it seemed to me that Mido was among the Towniest of the players. The only thing that struck me as odd was how the lynch took off without much reasoning behind it (aside from him being inactive?). That, and your uncharacteristic push to move the Day along on several counts.

What are your thoughts on Dekunut's lynch against Jimmu?

Everyone should ALWAYS vote every day phase. I'll explain tomorrow if I make it.
Pinged. I'd like to hear why.

funnier6

Courage~
Reading back some, this caught my attention. It seems as if the Mafia intended to use this as a means to bring heat to Zachie, which is why they most likely NKed Jamie. Considering that Zachie outright voted for Minish_Link at the beginning of the Day, he'd make for a pretty easy target down the road. But if that's the case, then the Mafia misread the situation since those involved with the lynches are a more pressing case rather than an outlying accident.

On the surface, it seemed to me that Mido was among the Towniest of the players. The only thing that struck me as odd was how the lynch took off without much reasoning behind it (aside from him being inactive?). That, and your uncharacteristic push to move the Day along on several counts.

What are your thoughts on Dekunut's lynch against Jimmu?

Pinged. I'd like to hear why.

Soo, you've decided the mafia weren't out to frame you after all? Mkayyy

Neither. It was a pressure vote due to his activity. I know you know what pressure votes are, and I did say that it was due to his activity that I voted. Pressure votes dont necessarily equal suspicion or reads. They're more policy than anything.

Alright I checked where we were when you made that last post and you were the only one on the wagon so I suppose I believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom