• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
funnier, I agree that EMIYA not voting for Mido could be a possible connection, but it could also be EMIYA wanting competing wagons at EoD. It's easier to get into when there are two to three wagons that are pretty close and people have to make decisions in those situations than when there is a runaway wagon as sometimes scum can lose their composure in those hectic moments. If anything, his earlier post about my activity bothered me more, but it's not something I would lynch him over.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm not mad Mido, just sorta mildly annoyed.

All the same if you think we should lynch ALIT by all means vote him, you have literally zero reason not to.

I'm... also kinda weirded that you're not telling us it's a bad idea to lynch you or anything. I don't feel like it's alignment indicative but I felt I should note it.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
I want to hear why Mido suspects me, but I think his thought process in evaluating the people on his wagon is townie.

Right now, the person that stands out most to me is DekuNut. Deku only **** posted before saying we should wait for night to get answers. I don't like that.

Unvote

Vote: Dekunut

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This kinda makes me mad, so much for proving my play style is always the same though apparently I'm better as town than anything else, what a shame.

Why would that make you mad? I can understand not liking having such glaring differences in your scum play and town play, but you haven't had the chance to play as town yet, so your first time doing so will probably be quite different from all your other games. You'll just have to take that experience and learn how to make both of your plays look more similar.

Anyways, I do get a town vibe from you as well this game. You're always pretty active and pushing on things, but this time you seem to be giving your own opinions more and genuinely trying to make connections while scum hunting.

I also don't think I'd be on board with a Mido lynch right now. His recent posts don't give me any scummy vibe, and I don't really want to lynch someone just for being a bit inactive on day 1.

The person standing out to me most right now is DekuNut. His post about waiting to see what information we get overnight is kinda odd to me. Usually I'm in the minority about not lynching day 1 if we have nothing to go off and waiting to let us find info from our power roles. And if I remember correctly, Deku usually has the opposite opinion and thinks that we should always lynch day 1 to get information. So that change in opinions definitely does have me concerned.

Mido

Version 1
@Mido What about my vote seemed opportunistic to you? There was a good amount of time in the day left, so I decided to put a wagon up in front so we could actually encourage you to play and see how others reacted to you being the lead wagon.

I see your point, but what concerned me was more the timing of it, which is why I thought it was opportunistic. Seemed very quick.

I'm not mad Mido, just sorta mildly annoyed.

All the same if you think we should lynch ALIT by all means vote him, you have literally zero reason not to.

I'm... also kinda weirded that you're not telling us it's a bad idea to lynch you or anything. I don't feel like it's alignment indicative but I felt I should note it.

Ah, I see. I haven't voted yet because I'm still reading more of the thread right now. As far as your third point is concerned, I certainly do think it's a bad idea to lynch me, but since I've been out of commission lately, I'm trying to catch up on matters and didn't address it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Just a heads up, this will probably be my last post before the Day ends.

Mido and I aren't scumbuds, and it isn't my intention to prevent his lynch or create an alternate wagon. To get this out of the way early, I realize that the logic behind my vote could be strenuous at best but I'm not going to let scum take control of a wagon so easily. That's what led to the Town's loss in the previous game. It's also possible that the Mafia will NK Alit to make me look bad, or vice versa.

@Vig Pls don't target me ever if you don't want a misfire.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Just a heads up, this will probably be my last post before the Day ends.

Mido and I aren't scumbuds, and it isn't my intention to prevent his lynch or create an alternate wagon. To get this out of the way early, I realize that the logic behind my vote could be strenuous at best but I'm not going to let scum take control of a wagon so easily. That's what led to the Town's loss in the previous game. It's also possible that the Mafia will NK Alit to make me look bad, or vice versa.

@Vig Pls don't target me ever if you don't want a misfire.

So what do you think of Mido? Or do you not have any thoughts on the earlier wagon?

Zachie

Moo
Mido's post seems townie. Little to go on.

People aren't putting much stock into this, but it's showing me a willingness to rush to a lynch.

He's my vote.
Unvote
Vote: Zachie
I have a general distrust of Day 1 claims because they're almost always done deceptively, in this case I was wrong (obviously) and I apologised for it.

Zachie

Moo
I'm going to be withholding my vote for this day phase. I don't like the Mido train & there's nobody else standing out to me just yet.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm going to be withholding my vote for this day phase. I don't like the Mido train & there's nobody else standing out to me just yet.

Talk to us zachie, do you have any thoughts at all?

I should be back right before day ends, nobody explode while I'm gone.

Mido

Version 1
The person standing out to me most right now is DekuNut. His post about waiting to see what information we get overnight is kinda odd to me. Usually I'm in the minority about not lynching day 1 if we have nothing to go off and waiting to let us find info from our power roles. And if I remember correctly, Deku usually has the opposite opinion and thinks that we should always lynch day 1 to get information. So that change in opinions definitely does have me concerned.

I'm more unsure about DekuNut to be honest in respect to that post, leaning a little more town for what I'm about to explain. I have often gone after him in previous rounds for similar behavior in sort of waiting things out for an opportunity. More often than not, he's come up as a townie (see Sherlock Mafia and Spaceballs Mafia for instance). I often find Deku scum being a bit more proactive during the early game in trying to establish cred, which is the way he's generally behaved in the instances I've been scumbuds with him. It's a fair wariness to be sure, but given my bad experience pursuing it, I'm not confident about that direction at this time.

Alright. I can understand that more, though I still contend that it doesn't matter as it wasn't something done out of the blue when you didn't have ample time to reply.

I wouldn't go as far as to say the timing doesn't matter here, but your rationale otherwise is fair.

In the end, I'm rolling with a Jimmu vote for what I previously noted. His vote on Libk is somewhat off-putting and seems like he's trying to distance himself from the action under the pretext of pressure voting and thereby avoiding participating in a mislynch.

Unvote

Vote: Jimmu

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm more unsure about DekuNut to be honest in respect to that post, leaning a little more town for what I'm about to explain. I have often gone after him in previous rounds for similar behavior in sort of waiting things out for an opportunity. More often than not, he's come up as a townie (see Sherlock Mafia and Spaceballs Mafia for instance). I often find Deku scum being a bit more proactive during the early game in trying to establish cred, which is the way he's generally behaved in the instances I've been scumbuds with him. It's a fair wariness to be sure, but given my bad experience pursuing it, I'm not confident about that direction at this time.

That makes sense, and is also why I didn't place a vote on him. I also tend to read him scummy a lot day 1 when he ends up being town. I don't disagree with what he said, but I just found that post to be different from what his usual opinion seems to be. I don't feel like it's enough to lynch him for right now, but I did want to point it out as it's been the biggest thing that has stood out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom