• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Bro, there isn't even a Vengeful role in the game lol. All of the roles are listed in the second post.

Although funnier does have a point. We have about 24 hours left before the Day ends and nobody is sticking out. Doesn't look like Mafia is willing to take any big risks starting out. Given their numbers, they're likely holding off until the Night to recruit someone.

No matter what happens, stick together and stay strong. Just remember, I will protect all of you.

funnier6

Courage~
Bro, there isn't even a Vengeful role in the game lol. All of the roles are listed in the second post.

Although funnier does have a point. We have about 24 hours left before the Day ends and nobody is sticking out. Doesn't look like Mafia is willing to take any big risks starting out. Given their numbers, they're likely holding off until the Night to recruit someone.

No matter what happens, stick together and stay strong. Just remember, I will protect all of you.

I know, I kept waiting and waiting for someone to point that out :eek:

Glad you got my point, though just wondering, do you know how a mafia traitor works? Cause I don't think that's it.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
I know, I kept waiting and waiting for someone to point that out

Glad you got my point, though just wondering, do you know how a mafia traitor works? Cause I don't think that's it.
Well, the descriptor on the second OP specifically states "Recruit Traitor as Mafia Goon", so it's safe to say that it'll be the same as a TP Cult Leader enlisting members from the Town. If the Mafia did choose to go with that role, then the person they reach out to probably wouldn't have much of a choice but to side with them. However, doing so would also put them at risk with the Goon Cop unless of course they somehow, magically, accidentally recruit him, somehow. Those roles are just there for a standard set of guidelines, though, and can't really be used as evidence since we don't know who got what (speaking generally).

Just like last time? :P
Last time I wasn't this active on Day 1! :P

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I know, I kept waiting and waiting for someone to point that out :eek:

A Traitor is a mafia member who is usually separated from the main faction, ie they cannot communicate with the main faction (and sometimes may not even know who the rest of the scum team is). How the Traitor wins or loses generally depends on the mod. I guess you could consider it a reverse miller? Sort of? In a sense? eh not really.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've just received word from Bok-sensei himself that any type of anime boy is allowed.

Have a Levi heichou husbando.

heichou_s2_by_nikki_yan32-d71k79g.jpg

Hopefully we aren't plagued by any further downtimes.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm just kinda mad I guess, twelve people in the game and almost 48 hours gone and all we learned so far is that minish is town.

Which is good to know, but we need to talk about things, like anything, or else town sits around and relies on prs and gets itself killed and I refuse to be on the losing side this time.

I'd probably better unvote minish before I look like an idiot.

Unvote
I agree.

My question to you is, though, what do you propose we do? You suggested that we get talking, without suggesting anything in particular to talk about yourself. Do you have any plans for this day? I agree that productive Day 1's are favourable, but I don't like when people say that without actually proposing any ideas. It reads like a false attempt to be helpful. Like you want people to read you as town for "attempting" to promote discussion.

I will ask you this. If we were twelve hours from the deadline, and people were still joking around and all the votes were RVS, what would you ultimately try to make the outcome of the day to be?

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
A Traitor is a mafia member who is usually separated from the main faction, ie they cannot communicate with the main faction (and sometimes may not even know who the rest of the scum team is). How the Traitor wins or loses generally depends on the mod. I guess you could consider it a reverse miller? Sort of? In a sense? eh not really.
Looks like my understanding of the roll was a bit off. I believe the Mafia Traitor starts off as a Vanilla Townie/undercover Goon thing and doesn't join with the Mafia unless specifically recruited. Therefore, the Mafia doesn't get to choose who to bring to their side. I was a bit confused by the headmaster's ostentatious instructions (seriously, who writes backwards in kanji?) beforehand, but your explanation prompted me to research it more. I had it in my head that the Traitor could potentially be a double-agent of sorts and drop hints for the Town to follow, but that could be game-breaking.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If I'm upset about anything, it's that I didn't roll innocent child, ( and y'all know I deserve it! ;_;) and that you changed your avatar. Your old one was so much betterr.

Pretty blasted ironic that the only girl is literally the innocent child, what kind of corrupt all boys school is this?

Gotta prove yourself as a townie first before you can roll innocent child. Haha.
And I just changed it to a cute anime boy for this game.

I disagree, I think this is NAI more or less. Scum might just not have looked thoroughly at the town roles or OP yet.

I'd agree if maybe it were a different person who did it. But since Zachie's not an experienced player, if he were scum I would think that he would be trying to be really careful and make sure he really takes in information before jumping to action. However, I don't have any information to judge how he would play as scum, so maybe he is just a rash scum player. That's why I didn't fully dismiss it as a town move.

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 1.3

Jimmu - 1 (Dekunut)
Pendio - 1 (Mido)
Mido - 1 (Pendio)

Not voting - 9 (A Link in Time, Emiya Shirou, funnier6, Jamie, Jimmu, Libk, Mellow Ezlo, Minish Link, Zachie)

Moi-moi, with 12 alive it takes 7 to majority. The day ends on Wednesday August 30th at 10pm est.

funnier6

Courage~
I agree.

My question to you is, though, what do you propose we do? You suggested that we get talking, without suggesting anything in particular to talk about yourself. Do you have any plans for this day? I agree that productive Day 1's are favourable, but I don't like when people say that without actually proposing any ideas. It reads like a false attempt to be helpful. Like you want people to read you as town for "attempting" to promote discussion.

I will ask you this. If we were twelve hours from the deadline, and people were still joking around and all the votes were RVS, what would you ultimately try to make the outcome of the day to be?

I was trying to figure that out earlier, I was expecting day one to be a complete wild goose chase and I was planning on being the calm in the storm but since there isn't any wild goose chase I'm kind of at a loss.

There's fourteen hours left, we ought to lynch somebody, so my little idea is that we start pressuring people.

Vote: Mido

This isn't an example of how different my town game is btw I just despise inactivity.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Hmm, looking at their posts, all three people who have votes right now haven't contributed much at all. They just posted anime boys and RVS voted. With funnier voting for Mido, I think I'll take this time to get Mido to talk about his thoughts on the game or he's serving lunch today.

Vote: Mido

funnier6

Courage~
Alright. In that case, I feel like there was quite the overreaction to you voting for Minish, though I will still keep an eye on you because funnier also did so at the start of the game, which you also must have missed.

Tbh I think of my RVS vote way ahead of time so even if I had noticed she was innocent child I would've posted it anyway :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom