• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Weirdest Islands in Wind Waker

My way of playing Zelda games is, burn though the narrative as fast as with no exploring.. i leave the exploring until the post game so that i have something to go back to since post game content in Zelda is terrible across the board...

the Wind Waker for me was no exception when i played it and barely any of my map was filled in at game's end. (i did spend a whole day then filling it in though, damn that was a good day). After having completed the Wind Waker's story i was amazed at how much of the Great Sea we DIDN'T need to travel to, and so began my quest of discovery. along the way i found some bizarre islands like the Angular Islands of the Chu-Chu-bubble island thing... Two isaldns of which make me weird list because i had no idea what the hell they were, this is the element i loved about wind Waker and want to know if anyone else found the islands to be weird or at least had to double take them when you arrived.

Have fun.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I know! THIS is why WW is my favorite Zelda game! Because of the real sence of a vast unexplored world your put in!

caleb11roy

Hero of Rhyme
People complain saying that WW was too tedious with getting the map filled or finding the Triforce pieces, but it was awesome and it had plenty to do! I loved WW so much and I don't know which Island was the strangest... maybe the Forest Haven.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Hm.... Strangest Island?
I think the one where Salvedore is all alone is pretty strange. How did he get there?
He's SURELY not a Rito, and there is no boat there..... either way, still pretty weird.

octorok74

TETTAC
I felt the weirdest islands were the dice islands. I mean, were the islands dice of some giants that just found a place in the ocean. Though that could explain how the Rito evolved from Zoras. The giants made a wager, even number they stay fish people, odd number they get wings and become bird people.

I think to me the weirds island would have to be Tingle island..... I means does he really need an Island all to himself to charge you ridiculas amounts of rupees to read paper.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom