• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Weird Things You Do Alone

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Funny coincidence. I'm actually home alone right now. I can't manage an inside voice when I'm alone. Except when I'm talking to myself. But everyone here seems to do that, so I don't know if it counts as weird. My parents hate some of the music that I listen to, so this is when I listen to it. So not too much strange goings-on around here.

I'm a 'singer' as well. Even weirder, I tend to sing songs that others think I hate, like Justin Timberlake or Shakira. I also like to rap in Spanish and Japanese. I'm usually cautious whenever I do this, though, because of the neighbors. Another thing I like to do is make these really ugly faces in the mirror. I obsessive-compulsively must do this right before I leave the bathroom, or else I feel 'incomplete.' Hmmm, what else? Oh, as if my drawings weren't weird enough, I tend to draw the weirdest things whenever I'm alone—mostly kemono/anthro or some surreal stuff. I have a half-dozen 'secret' notebooks of really weird drawings that are sure to make people cringe upon seeing them—my favorite things to draw are "footpeople," people with a huge foot for a body. Lastly, I like to make myself laugh—usually by thinking about something silly my brother and I made up some time ago. Just earlier I found myself randomly cracking up, thinking about that time when my brother I were actively coming up with various fruits on a cob. Haha. "Grapes on a cob." Gonna be making myself laugh alone a lot these days...

Skittles

Rainbows!
I have the ability to binge watch a multi-season show in a few days...or the insanity. Whichever one you want, I guess.

I also sing a lot. I even sometimes make...errr...musical numbers...though generally for that to happen (the musical part) I have to have people around me. At least I'm a good singer, though most of that is done purposefully out of tune...*snickers*

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I don't know how it started, but I somehow got the habit to wrap myself in a blanket when I'm home alone. Wearing it like a piece of clothing xD but don't tell that around, that's kind of a secret habit.

I also do funny stuff when I'm alone and bored. Like tasting and comparing all kinds of exquisite tea flavours (Earl grey remains my favorite, by the way :>). Or changing my hairstyle and clothing completely (like beatle hair, trying to look really tough with a black jacket etc., dressing myself like I'm from the 30's or something like that). I don't know why I do that xD but I just get bored, and have to do something funny. And trying out anime-hair isn't really something you should do when your whole family is around ..

I also play piano alot, but I also do that when others are around. I prefer to have an audience :> especially when I'm playing the same tune over and over

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom