• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Web Browsers

Which web browser do you prefer?

• Google Chrome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apple Safari

• Internet Explorer

• Mozilla Firefox

• Opera

• Maxthon

• Other

• Total voters

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
My goodness it is surprising to see how many people still use IE.

I have stopped using IE way back and been using Firefox since and more recently chrome, but sometimes some websites are finicky with chrome and firefox and I am forced to use IE it is a shame really.

On my current Pc i started using IE but its just so slow and often froze my computer so i tried a few browsers and chrome was my favorite and i've used it ever since.

I usually use chrome for basicly everything. I used to use Maxthon and it is basically a better, less american version of IE.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
On my current Pc i started using IE but its just so slow and often froze my computer so i tried a few browsers and chrome was my favorite and i've used it ever since.

I don't think IE is the culprit it's a horrible browser but freezing your computer? sounds like you got some malware problems

FosterTheNation

The Better of The Best
Google Chrome is my favorite, sadly my computer is too old and can't run it. Thus I resort to Safari.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
As for mobile browsing, since I'm on Android and the stock browser is miserable, I always use Dolphin Browser HD. It supports flash and just about everything else that desktop browsers (like Safari, my preferred) have, and it's wicked fast when on Wi-Fi (I think my phone's processor is also part of that), so I basically have the same experience on my phone as on desktop. Desktop is still better though...

Dan

Interesting years ago firefox would come out on top. Anyway I still use firefox as I find it has the best customization. I like to stick with my friends rather than go out and ditch them for a new one. (Chrome) I do like chrome however.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Chrome. It's interface is by far the best one.

IE is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking slow compared and it doesn't simplify things well. Fire Fox is nice but the excessive bars at the top are annoying. I don't own a mac so I don't use safari. It's okay from what I've seen.

But overall Chrome is easily the best.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I have been using internet explore pretty much forever... now that I use Firefox (and I am planning to get Chrome, don't worry) I see why everyone hates internet explorer... all I can say for it now is... LOAD FASTER POKEY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom