• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Water Temple

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
It was extremely hard, and that's why I love the water temples. I can get frustrated pretty easily from them, but I love having to figure out what to do.

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Personally I like the whole concept, the music is wonderfull and the battles are great. i.e. evil link and the boss. However, the temple can be long and drawn out and irritating for those who have not beaten it already a few times.

:eek:carina: Hierarch7 :eek:carina:

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I hate it to switch boots all the time. Not because of the boots but you have to go to the menu everytime.

On my recent playthroughs I've usually avoided that annoyance by simply getting the Gold Scale before entering the water temple and diving wherever it's possible. Saves me much time!

The enemies aren't that hard but the puzzles confuse the @#$% out of me. But after a while you will get used to the layout.

My all time favourite temple from entire Zelda series. Up there with Great Bay Temple, City in the Sky, Stone Tower Temple and Shadow Temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom