• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wasnt This Hard?

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I find it hard to come up with ANYTHING; let alone think about Zelda.

By the way, I think this should be in General Discussion.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Personally, I'm not creative enough to even create a story, let alone a game. But from the little writing I've done Zelda has definitely been an inspiration. The whole setting of Zelda appeals to me, you know, how an ordinary person can end up like a hero. Of course there's more to it than that, but it's always been one of my favorite things about the series.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
This has to be a no from me.
When I write, (mostly Science-Fiction or Fantasy) I usually think of totally new ideas. If i'm stuck for ideas for characters or names, i'll consult my friends.

Sometimes I take little details from games and warp them into my own creations. (E.g- A character design or name).

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I always have this problem. I had this idea for a 'game' that was pretty much just Majora's Mask in a non-Zelda game. Although now I think I've chagned it enough so that you can still see some of the elements from MM, but with some '(more) original ideas.

I always at least base my ideas off of a real game. That way it's easier to comtinue on with them.

I am not creative enough to come up with any stories, and, when forced to, I certainly do not enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom