• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Was Vaati Hard?

K

kingofredbulls

It is worthy to be the final boss battleof the game, and getting to him before the three beeps was the most annoying thing...

Kirino

Tatakae
I didn't even know you were timed on the three bell thing.Probably because I always got there on time.

V

Vattible

The first time I failed on Vatti Reborn... I was a n00b back then... Now he's one of the easiest bosses (all of them(don't want to reveal))

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Vaati was def. hard. I haven't beaten him yet (but I've only tried once!) Now that I have all 4 bottles (but missing 3 heart containers, maybe 4 I think) I'm going in there a second time with 2 Moo Moo Milks, Farore's Charm and Nayru's. I haven't found Din a house yet :(

Nicole

luke is my wife
I actually beat Vaati the first time, but I did know what to do... I peeked at the ZD guide!! But I beat him with 2 red potions and fairy, with 18 heart containers. Or however many it is if you're missing two.... I didn't count. Out of all the final bosses I've faced, easiest was OoT Ganon, then WW Ganon, TP Ganondorf, and PH Bellum and ST Malladus... The DS bosses were hardest to me because I couldn't figure out the controls at first!! It seriously took me close to two hours and dozens of tears before I could figure out drawing-the-hourglass-thing in PH!! XD And I thought the Malladus battle was just too long and drawn out.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
First time: Impossibly hard. I kept dying on either the three Iron Knuckles, Vaati's first form and once Vaati's second form. Later I just turned the game one again to try again and I beat him completely successfully. Now he's extremely easy for me to beat.

T

ToonLinkGaming

I wouldnt say its hard, but its long and tedious to put up with, if that makes sense. Let me rephrase, its easy, but long. i dont know:lol:

Vaati wasn't hard, and he wasn't easy the first time. Once I got beaten by in the first time, I knew what to expect, so, I went and made a "plan" to defeat him. (Wasn't really a plan, it was to dodge, and not get caught). And once I got the hang of it, he was pretty easy. And afterwards, it got easier and easier. So he is a easy villian to defeat. :D

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
He is easy for the most part from my personal experience with the fights first form is simple nothing but slashing his red eye. Second phase would be quite annoying and still is most likely the hardest phaze to get though, its just all the projectiles and random stuff that hurts you. The final phase simple, you just need to get rid of the arms and then hack him into bits.

L

Lefty

I didn't find him very difficult. He was more time consuming than anything else.

I found the whole of Minish Cap a breeze, and I don't remember Vaati being hard or easy. Guess it left no impression on my brain :S

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
Vaati was hard, especially since he had three phases to him. He would have been much harder if you didn't get to revive yourself in between the 2nd and 3rd forms.

pacpix

AWESOME
I found him very difficult to beat every time you would figure out how to fight him he would change form

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom