• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Was Midna Key to the Story of Twilight Princess?

Was Midna Key to the Story of Twilight Princess?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know.

• Total voters

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If Midna wasn't in the story at all, I would absolutely LOVE TP's story. That isn't to say I don't love it, but the story would be a lot better if I could go straight to flippin' Hyrule to give my gift to the Princess/Queen without having to go through all of that Fused Shadows crap. Besides, we all know the real villain is Ganondorf, so killing him would probably kill Zant. Link could just find the Master Sword with Zelda's guidance (Monarchs gotta know their land, right?), then he could go up the tower and PWN Ganondorf. It'll be like OoT, sort of, but Midna isn't in it, so it is all good.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Really I say no, But after reading some of these replies I don't. See Midna was just helped Link. she didn't really stand out until the very end then we saw it come out like a light bulb or gun shot! But I think no! She was like that fairy from that one Zelda game.. what was her name???? any1 help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom