• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Was It Hard For You?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
My advice for building XP is Death Mountain, as crazy as that sounds. Go through it the first time, get the hammer, then learn the down thrust in Mido .. using it makes fighting the Dairas easier. Once you get good at fighting them, Death Mountain is XP heaven. Also, as your levels increase the Dairas will inevitably become easier. Just keep going through it over & over to build up your levels. It will take a little while, but it makes the game more manageable. I usually get level 7 life and level 6 magic & attack before doing the 2nd palace .. that leaves you with 5 levels left to be gained, which you gain automatically when beating the remaining 5 palaces. It also makes the next 2 or 3 palaces pretty easy to deal with. The later palaces are still hard even at all level 8's though.

Vibed

must read before he posts
AoL is no doubt the hardest, but once you learn to conserve magic (like I do in every Zelda game :P) and predict enemy patterns, it's not that hard.

But fighting Dark Link the normal way...

Danlo

Daniel
For me NES games are hard and Zelda 2 is no exception. Maybe If I would grind a lot I would beat it but even with everything on lvl 8 it's still hard

pacpix

AWESOME
It is quite difficult when you start but just keep trying and you will get better and better. Maybe visit mases Video walkthrough he gives some good pointers and has useful information

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom