• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Was Ganondorf "chosen" or Not

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Remeber, the ToP never left Ganondorf, ever since he entered the sacred realm and took it. That is how he get's loose again and that's how he has it in Ww, maybe that's how he keeps escaping eternal doom. But there is probably a different way it happened in Tp or maybe Ganondorf is emortal and has lasted from the bloodline of link and zelda for so long. But why isn't he the main villain in Ph did bellum have anyhting to do with ganondorfs return, like in OoS and OoA with Veran and Onox. Also anwsering onilink's question, it was the same the ToW and ToC never left Link and Zelda, probably when they died (if they did) and then it went to there bloodline as the heir's of the chosen hero of time and princess of hyrule.

That was a retorical question.
And why is suddenly other villans involved here? Whats got that to do with the topic.

Like i said, this whole split timeline is confusing.
there never was a split timeline until WW was released, then they made this split time up, or else WW would not fit logical in the timelines. That being said, they forgot the little details like this subject, and somehow its inlogical. Its like covering up a lie with a lie.
there is always going to be inlogical details within the timeline, because every title must fit in somewhere.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The Triforce itself isn't good or bad. If someone with an evil heart would obtain the Triforce the world would go bad and evil and if one with a good heart obtains it the world will know times of blossom and happiness. It is not the Triforce itself but the hearts of the bearers which is the destiny of the Triforce.
Yes, I think Ganondorf was chosen by the Triforce itself. I don't think Ganondorf was born evil but I think his power and lust for power and the knowledge of the Triforce of power and the other parts turned him into this evil and greedy monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom