• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Warrior Cats: The New Beginning

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Within the Seperator, there lived three clans of cats. Leafclan's territory, in the bottom left of the forest, was a normal grassy plain, with the camp in the center of a bunch of hills. For Leafclan, the dens were mostly made of leaves and brambles. Fireclan was in the top left, getting its name from the huge lava waterfalls snaking down the rocks outside its hollow. Fireclan was in the center of huge, level rocky outcrops, looking almost like a cup.
Ravenclan's territory was in the top right; it's camp in the shadow of a huge rocky outcrop, and large pinnacles and mountains.
The Ravenclan camp was at the foot of an outcrop. The Leader's cave was a hollowed out cave in the middle of the sheer outcrop. A small, abandoned twoleg den was the Medicine den. The warrior den and apprentice den were also hollowed out caves in the outcrop. The elders den was a bush, and the nursery was a huge badger sett with leaves covering the entrance, dug in by the Medicine den. The entrance was a crack in the middle of a huge rock wall. A stream water also snaked along into the camp by the entrance. Outside the entrance to the camp was a lake stilled in shadow, where red and white spotted mushrooms grew. On the pinnacle of the huge outcrops marking Ravenclan's territory, was a huge flat rock encrusted by snow which is used for Gatherings.
The Fireclan camp was as mentioned in a cup-like bunch of sheer mountains. Just in sight of the entrance was the warriors den. Half the dens in Fireclan were hollowed out caves in the cliff-face.
The Iceclan camp was in the middle of a huge snowy moor, the dens igloos made of ice. On the Ravenclan side of the border, but next to Leafclan, a huge cave was the Moonplace, which is the same as the moonstone.
In the Ravenclan camp, in the leader's cave, in a hollowed out hole in the corner was a den made of grass and leaves. On that den was a petit black cat with teal paws and ears. He had mismatched eyes; one purple, one a sky blue. Despite his small figure, his tail was unusually long.

This was Deathstar, the leader of Ravenclan; and he was troubled. He won't talk about it, and won't let anybody from Ravenclan prise it out of him. Just yesterday his sleek, silver-furred deputy Subtlewing tried to ask about it, and he did not reply...

Some things are better off unsaid....

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
On a rock shining in the light was a white cat with dark blue eyes. She was very interesting looking because of her fluffy long tail and blue streaks in her fur.

Crescentmoon was staring at the sky, spaced out. She'd been seeing things in the forest recently that were not usually seen. She would have to investigate it at some point...without her apprentice or brother.

((is it daytime or nighttime in this?))

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
(It's daytime right now.)

Deathstar pounded out of his den. The sun was shining fiercely, signalling a good greenleaf. Tomorrow is going to be the Gathering, and Deathstar was not that excited, despite himself.
As he walked past, Deathstar flicked his ears in greeting at Crescentmoon and Lightclaw. "You two are going to be in my border patrol this dawn; is that alright with you?"

Without waiting for a reply, Deathstar walked over to the fresh-kill pile.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Deathstar looks up and narrows his eyes as Starstripe enters, but does not question the medicine cat as he walks by.
"If you are looking for Raintalon, she is in the medicine den" he ads calmly, taking a chaffinch to his den.

(Who is Ravenclan's medicine cat? Should I just use my character Raintalon?)

Elementic

"Ok. Is brother going join as well? Because I don't think-"

At that, a grey cat with dark red eyes came up. "Someone called me?" Crescent smiled. "Yeah. I'm going on the dawn patrol." "Then I'm coming too." The white cat chuckled. "Shade, you have to watch Blackpaw. I'll be fine." Shade pouted. "What, I can't come?" "Yes, because that boy may wander off." The two grabbed something from the kill pile as well while talking.

Last edited:

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
"Stop!" Sootstorm barreled over a hill in pursuit of Wildpaw, who was in pursuit of a rabbit.

Wildpaw pounced on the rabbit, killing it. His eyes widened when he saw his surroundings. "Where are the mountains?"

Sootstorm stopped, huffing and puffing. "You chased that thing clear into RavenClan's territory. Rockstar isn't going to be happy!"

Elementic

A completely black cat peeked it's head out of a nearby bush and noticed the two. "Are you guys from a different clan?" He stayed where he was, obviously a bit nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom