• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Warrior Cats: The New Beginning (SU)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
This is a RP that does not take place in the forest, but in StarClan's hunting grounds.
Or, should I say.... Beyond.
For warrior cats, there is a phase. This phase is called the Passing Phase.
If a cat dies in the forest and have done good things, they move to StarClan, if not the Dark Forest, as we already know. However, StarClan cats do die.

I bet you are wondering "Where do they go after that though?! Arn't StarClan cats immortal?!"

Well, that is about to be revealed. At the near end of the passing phase, when StarClan cats die, they go to the place called the 'Seperator'. The Seperator is a dimension that separates death to life.
In the 'Seperator', another forest fights on, with the same rules as the forest in the first stage. The clans in this forest are called Fireclan, Ravenclan, Leafclan and Iceclan. Like the First Stage, they live with the Warrior Code and have the same rules.

Only a death away, lies Moonclan. This is the real immortal clan, the one of endless hunting.... The end of the Passing Phase.

This RP takes place in the 'Seperator'. Even though the 'Seperational' clans are at peace, four cats from each Clan know of a prophecy. The Seperational dimension, which lies in the middle of life and death, is mysteriously crumbling, and a chosen few must find away out of the dimension before it is too late...

Passing Phase:

(The Forest)
Thunderclan
Riverclan
Windclan --------BEGINNING PHASE
Shadowclan

(Cat dies)
||
\/

(Sacred Hunting Grounds). ----MORTAL SPIRIT PHASE
StarClan/Dark Forest (Dark Forest cats a souls vanish when dead)

||
\/

(The Seperator)
Fireclan
Ravenclan ------REBIRTH STAGE
Leafclan
Iceclan

||
\/

(The Immortal Deities)
Moonclan

Whew, well that is the gist of it. We are going to be in the Rebirth Stage for this RP.

SU Sheet:
(The clans in the Seperator have the same names/code/stages/ etc as the ones in the forest)

Cat Name:
Stage: (Kit, Apprentice, Warrior, Leader)
Clan: (Fireclan, Ravenclan, Leafclan, Iceclan)
Appearance:
Personality:
Others:

CHARACTERS:
Siniru's Characters:

Cat Name: Deathstar
Stage: Leader
Clan: Ravenclan
Appearance: Short black fur with teal paws and ears. mismatched eyes; one purple, one teal (see icon. Rather small.
Personality: Playful and witty. Quite strict as leader, but is fair. Has a warm side to him. Likes cute things.
Others:

Cat Name: Subtlewing
Stage: Deputy
Appearance: Shiny, almost metallic silver fur (short). Slim build. Has yellow eyes.
Personality: Serious and silent, good at making jokes but can unwillingly offend other cats at times.
Others: -

I am hoping to get many people for this RP, so it will become really successful, like ZD family tree or Camp-Half blood. Anyway, I promise I will make it good.

Remember to spread the word!

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Plot idea is a bit confusing, but I'll go with it. Do they remember their past lives at all?

Name: Sootstorm
Clan: FireClan
Appearance: Gray tabby, green eyes. Smaller than average.
Personality: A bit timid, yet loyal to her friends and will stand up for them when threatened.

Name: Wildpaw
Clan: FireClan
Appearance: White with brown splotches. Yellow eyes.
Personality: Fierce, curious, a bit of a trouble maker.

Last edited:

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Cat Name: CrescentFeather

Stage: Warrior

Appearance: White fur with dark blue streaks. Bright blue eyes.

Personality: Crescent (nickname for her) is a sweet cat who cares for her fellow Ravenclan warriors. She cerishes her apprentice, Blackpaw, and her brother, Shademoon.

Others: Like mentioned in her personality, Crescent has an apprentice named Blackpaw, and a brother named Shademoon.
----------
Cat Name: Blackpaw

Stage: Apprentice

Appearance: Jet black fur, black eyes-he's just all around a black cat, which sparked the idea for his name.

Personality: Blackpaw is a quiet little guy. He really only talks to Crescent and Shade (the nickname for Crescent's brother). When you get to know him, he shows a caring and nice side to him.

Others: His mentor is Crescent, though he likes to hang out with Shade.
-------------
Cat Name: Shademoon

Appearance: Grey fur that shines in moonlight, dark red eyes

Personality: Shade is a calm cat who is protective of his sister and her apprentice. And pretty much the entire clan, even the leader and deputy. He's a fatherly figure to most, but when you get to know him better, you get to see a more active side to him. The only one's who have seen this side so far are Crescent and Blackpaw.

Others: Crescent is his sister, and he treats Blackpaw like a little brother.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Cat Name: LightClaw
Appearance: Green fur, with purple fur on the tips of his tails(yes 2!), paws, and 2 streaks on his back. He has purple eyes.
Personality: Fun loving, and mischievous.
Others:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Starstripe
Stage: Medicine cat
Clan: LeafClan
Appearance: Black fur with a white stripe down his spine, green eyes.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Cat Name: Silverstar
Stage: Leader
Clan: Iceclan (only one woo)
Appearance: As his name states, silver fur with black stripes across his back. Shining silver eyes.

I saw that you were looking for a leader for the other clans so yeaaaahhh... I'll wait for approval before joining.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom