• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Warrior Cat RPG (sign Ups and Game)

Jedizora

:right:
(At Highstones)
Brambleclaw: *coming from behind a rock* You won't have to wait long. Don't know about windclan and shadowclan though. I didn't see any trace of them on the way here.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
''Man I'm hungry.'' he walks to the fresh-kill pile and takes a juicy plump mouse, then he goes back to his den to enjoy his meal and goes to bed. But as he dreams the strange group of cats come back.

Jedizora

Brambleclaw: "Haven't heard of them since before bloodclan. I hope they weren't injured in the battle..." *Drops off, and then sighs*
"Why do I get the feeling we could be waiting a while?"

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Firestar wakes up with a jolt. ''Ugh those cats are back...'' his voice trails off hoping Spottedfeather comes back soon ''all I want to know is what StarClan is trying to tell me....'' Firetar tries to go to sleep again.

Jedizora

Brambleclaw: "Yes. They were full of strange cats. It seemed so real. I suppose it must be a sign from starclan."
(And I added the backround story to my original post.)

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
"So have Firestar and I..... I don't think we should wait any longer for the other medicine cats. We need to know what's going on as soon as possible. We can stop by WindClan's camp on the way back if you'd like, and I could check in on ShadowClan in the morning."

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
*Lays down beside the Moonstone next to Brambleclaw and touches her nose to the cold stone. Spottedfeather felt herself drift away, like every other time she visits the moonstone. She opened her eyes to see members of StarClan around her.*
Bluestar stepped forward. "Spottedfeather, you sense it don't you? You sense the end of the peace."
Spottedfeather: "Yes, I do. Please give me insight into what is going on."
Bluestar: "There are cats not guided by StarClan. They have no warrior ancestors to protect them. Those are the ones that will need protecting now. Think of your leaders past...." Her voice trailed off and she began to fade away.
Spottedfeather: "Don't go! I need your help!"
Bluestar: "You will learn what must be done.... I believe in you.... Work together with the other clans.... ThunderClan alone cannot save everyone..."
*Bluestar was gone, and Spottedfeather awoke.*

Jedizora

*falls asleep,and sees starclan. Mudfur steps foward*
Mudfur: "Those starnge cats you have been seeing are not part of any clan. They don't have any warrior ancesters."
Bramblclaw: "But how does this concern me?"
Mudfur: "I'm sure you'll know soon enough"
*vison starts to get blurry*
Bramblecalw" Wait, What? Theres still so much I need to ask!
*He wakes up, sees Spottedfeather already awake*
Brambleclaw: Well, it seems our dreams were signs. Not that I doubted it, of corce, after I heard you and Firestar had the same dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom