• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Wallet Confusion

T

The.PostMan-

So i havent tryed to play Ocarina of time since i was around 7 (and never actually beating the game) But my friend lent me her N64 one (cuz my brother lost our GC master quest/normal one!!!) so I decided to play it again now that im older and have played other LoZ games and have a better understanding of how it works, At any rate i still remeber bits and peices of the game and just now i was on the walk-through for it because I couldent figure out how to get the king to move to get to Jaba-Jaba (which I know now thanks to Mases) and got a little side tracked and watched some other stuff like the masks and on that video he was at the part were you sell the bunny hood to the running man and he gives you 500 rupees for it and im like "hey were did he get the wallet from" I remeber that you have to kill the skulltulas to free the "people" in the village to get the wallet as an adult but he was just a kid and now im confused can anyone help me out?

Din Akera

Sniper
I'm sorry, I don't totally follow what you are confused about, but:

You have to kill skulltulas as an adult or child (the two are combined) to get the adult and giant wallets.
Selling the bunnyhood to the running man will give you as many ruppees as you can carry, which is why it is recommended that you get the giants wallet first, but you don't have too.

Does that help?

Din Akera

Sniper
Defeating 10 skulltulas will get you the adults wallet which holds 100 rupees. Defeating 30 skulltulas will get you the giants wallet that holds 300 rupees.

Defeating 10 skulltulas will get you the adults wallet which holds 100 rupees. Defeating 30 skulltulas will get you the giants wallet that holds 300 rupees.

Small correction. Adult's Wallet holds 200. And Giant's Wallet holds 500.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom