• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Vote for Majora's Mask!

U

UberPyro64

rigth now on gamefaqs.com Majora's Mask is loosing to Final Fantasy X.
Please vote for it!
The poll is on the front page!
Currently Majora's Mask is loosing!

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
Final Fantasy X was my first FF that I played and beat.....It has so much Nostalgia for me I played it when I was like 10-11 years old. If I was going to vote I would vote for FFX but it's a hard choice nonetheless.

MM has a lot of nostalgia for me as well.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I voted too some hours ago (for MM of course, since I've never played FFX) and it will be an interesting battle. ATM it's 50,87:49,13 for FFX, but if you click on the single countries, you can see that the tendency goes to MM in the US and FFX in Europe. And because it's now 7:50pm in Central Europe, it's still high noon in the US and many more votes from the US are still to come (~2/3 of the votes come from there at other polls anyway), so MM still has a reasonable chance of winning!
EDIT: Maybe we should've featured the poll on the ZD main page to raise some awareness but I think it's a little late now.

Just voted. Right now Majora's Mask has a slight lead. I tried Fantasy but didn't care for it.

Pikacondon

Title.
Thanks for the info! I voted, and now Great, amazing, epic, AWESOME MM is ahead! every vote counts! I have played Fantasy X, and it was nothing upon comparison to MM.

H

Hammer Bro. Mike

It's starting to become a close one. Majora's Mask is staying around the 50.2% range but has gone under and above a few times. Right now it's at 50.17%. I'd hate to see Majora's Mask lose to a Final Fantasy game. Remember this though. I'm that guy from Zelda Eternity that's awesome at Majora's Mask who performed the Three Day/Minimalist/Three Heart Challenge last month without dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom